1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

[1.29/DLL] RipTide Ultra Menu | Injection Method | Undetected | v1.1

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Hacks & Cheats' started by Mr.iLLEGAL, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Mr.iLLEGAL

Mr.iLLEGAL

Hey guys

My menu previously used to be an asi and you all know by now we cant use that anymore because scripthook is detected and whatnot, so here i have ported it into the dll method to be injected so its undetected, i have been playing the last few days and i have not received a ban.

Money drops still are dangerous so ive included a safe mode so you dont accidently drop money online also when ported to dll method i noticed a few bugs such as my weapon mods werent working anymore, so have this version, and hopefully soon i will figure out how to fix the rest of the shit not working right. Im releasing too see what sort of response i will get from this community and if its any good of a menu. Couldnt be bothered explaining ll the features so just try it out. Thanks

Menu will have minor bugs as i haven't had time to fully test and i quickly ported to a DLL so it can be injected so please kindly report bugs and i will fix ASAP

[​IMG]

Controls

Keyboard

Numpad 7 - Open
    Numpad 5 - Select
    Numpad 9 - Back
    Numpad 8 - Up
    Numpad 2 - Down
    Numpad 4 - Left
    Numpad 6 - Right

Gamepad

LB + Down - Open
    A - Select
    B - Back
    Dpad Up - Up
    Dpad Down - Down
    Dpad Left - Left
    Dpad Right - Right

Virus Scan

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1443685560/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dont drop money at all, just came to my attention there is a "safe" method so im working on that

Attached Files: