Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement Applications for Rumble Fighter level 2.

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter' started by Cloud203, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud203

Cloud203 Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

DO NOT POST ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD BESIDES YOUR LEVEL 2 APPLICATION!

If you post anything else in this thread, you will be INSTANTLY denied, and receive a small infraction.

Pre-requisites:

1. You MUST have at LEAST 200 posts.
    2. You must AT LEAST have 30 positive reputation.

3. You must have less than 10 infraction points.

Application rules:

1. You must apply using the format below.

2. You may not reply to this thread again after you've applied with questions such as "Have you seen my app yet?/ why did you deny me?/ thanks for approving me!" etc.

3. Absolutely NOTHING goes in here besides applications for the level 2 section.

Application format:

Code:
    My Contributions: (Links go here)
    Extra details: (Anything else you feel you should add)

EVERYONE must fill out an application to get into level 2. I don't care who you are.

Some have already applied to join the usergroup without any proof of your work. If I do not see your application on this thread, then you will not be accepted.

After making an application, you can apply for the usergroup required to get into level 2 by clicking this link.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. kyougi

kyougi

Why I should join: Because Level 2 is meant for keeping lurkers and leechers out , I'm neither of those, I actually oppose to them :eek:
    My Contributions: How to get your B-Day:http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...gure-out-your-birthday-on-rumble-fighter.html

Tried making a GUI with RF but it didnt catch on XD:http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/415291-rf-gui-v-1-1-a.html

Extra details: I'm learning how to do more, with AutoIT.. if that helps any, and i go on GzP alot

3. babyhead8734

babyhead8734

Why I should join: I have created many hacks for others, but I have found that it has been misused. That is why I never release my hacks
    ,but I will release it in the 2 level forum. I know many codes as well.
    My Contributions: I have not contributed to anything in Gzp, because my info/hacks could destroy Rf x2.
    Extra details: Programs, important info, ideas, maded hacks, etc. Gzp has many fellow members who help one another. That is how I learned so fast in prgraming.

4. Cloud203

Learn and contribute a bit more, and I'll have no problem with letting you into level 2. For now, your application is denied. If you'd like to appeal, please feel free to talk to me via PM.

With no proof of anything you've done, I can't let you in. Looking at your last 15+ posts, most of it seems to be begging of sorts.. See here, here, here, and here, for examples of what I'm talking about. For now, your application is denied.

5. Spooted

Spooted

Why I should join: Because I have many private hacks and aslong there will be no leechers I will release them.
    My Contributions: Private releases.
    Extra details: I program in C++, ASM, VB, Delphi and AutoIt.

1 person likes this.
  6. KJoke

KJoke

Why should I join?: I want to join because I don´t like those Lurkers, which destroy RF.
    Another reason I know is, that I want to learn of you guys and
    want to help making some hacks.

My Contributions: I don´t have any Contributions because I tried to figure out the
    Carat Hack but when I got it the Lurkers already have arrived in RF.

Extra Details: At the Moment I´m trieing to work with AutoIT and to get some new
    ideas, to use with Cheat Engine

7. Cloud203

I, personally, have seen your releases. So I have no problem with approving your application. I know what you can do, time to show the others.

I'm sorry, but the level 2 section isn't a place to learn. When applying for level 2, you should already be fairly good with hacking Rumble Fighter in general. If you better yourself, you can consider reapplying in the future.

8. Theminatar

Theminatar Retired Staff Member

Name: Lucas
    Reason: I need access to that section for Moderation.

1 person likes this.
  9. Cloud203

Of course. Accepted.

Edit: You still need to apply to join the usergroup. Click here

1 person likes this.
  10. santhosh100

santhosh100

Helllo

Ethnicity: Indian
    Reason: I am not a lurker hater. But, I hate leechers who have big-ass mouths. I am also sick of seeing people asking questions with answers in front of their eyes. I am also curious. I seek the forbidden palace...

Smartness : I can sort of, sort of use Java. I am A+ certified though. At the Age of 13! When it comes to the hardware of computers I am incredible with that kind of stuff.

Contribution : Kind of! Not really, I gave some ids, and codes in for the long data list for rare items. :D I can say it was useful.

11. Nejilove

Nejilove

Why I should join:I am learing VB.Net and Java scripting. I am hoping
    I could be of use in the botting department
    My Contributions: Info about scammers, A scroll hack tutorial shown in detail
    Extra details: I haven't had much to contribute but I'll be sure to help the
    best way I can.

12. Cloud203

I'm sorry, but unless you can actually create things for Rumble Fighter, the level 2 section isn't for you. It's nice that you have contributed, and I appreciate that, but in order to gain access to level 2, you'll need to do more than find a few item ID's.

You can basically take what I said above, and apply it to this as well. It's nice that you're learning, but unless you can apply it to Rumble Fighter specifically, then I cannot let you into level 2.

13. lemonlime

lemonlime

Here's my application.

Code:
    Why I should join: Because I have contributed to the community and I'm coming up with some releases.
    My Contributions: [url=http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter-hacks-trainers-downloads/410542-cheat-table-with-almost-any-item-hack.html]Cheat table with almost any item hack[/url], [url=http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/419437-how-to-attach-the-debugger-to-rumblefighter-32-bit.html]How to attach the debugger to Rumblefighter (32bit) [/url], [url=http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/415966-how-to-get-unreleased-items-in-rf-europe.html]How to get Unreleased items in RFEU[/url] and [url=http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/412181-another-way-to-bypass-rf-crashes.html] Another way to bypass rf crashes[/url]
    Extra details: I don't really know what to put in here, but I'm probably going to start doing some packet editing. 

14. jsi

jsi Banned

Name: Jos!e
    Reason: Sharing is Caring going to contribute a bit more working on packet editing
    this semester yeah iam in college :)

Why should I join? Because me and you make chemistry haha no umm i would be honored to join you guys =p

My Contributions: http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/419500-codes.html <-- first thread aswell.

15. Cloud203

Your contributions are alright, and I've seen you help out quite a bit around this section. Your application is accepted. Makes sure you join the usergroup (Check first post)

You will need a bit more activity than that to get my approval. I'm sorry.

16. mushypizza

mushypizza

Why I should join: Help create/test released hacks.
    Learn more on how to make them, and contribute to community
    My Contributions: 1 2 3 4
    Extra details: Amateur at AutoIt.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  17. Cloud203

You've been very helpful among the community, and your contributions speak for themselves. I have no problem with accepting you.

18. dayquan94

dayquan94

why i should join: I dont think i have a reason to join, but i help test out some hacks like i did with Fly and i reported glitches or errors in other hacks.
    My Contributions:well as i said before i test hacks nd report if there are problems
    extra detail: i dont think am make it xD im pretty useless

19. sameswitch

sameswitch GzP Underground GzP Underground

Hello.

My real name is:Daniel Rodriquez.
    Race:Black
    Reason that I want to join:The reason I want to join the level 2 section is
    to contribute to more hacks there, and there will be less lurkers so thats also
    a good as well. (I am no lurker, I do post once in a while because I may be busy.)
    Contributions:I have made some contributions to a few people.

Links -->http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/419129-item-previewer-the-next-update.html - This may not be a contribution,
    but people did ask to see and I did not know about the other clothes that were
    coming out.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/419488-buying-things-with-item-trainer-still.html - This topic was asked to be closed by me.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/418500-omg-its-so-dang-simple-stat-hack.html - Stat hack contribution (Noob friendly) since
    most people wouldn't stop asking me as well.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/409033-costume-values.html - Costume values that people wanted to know.

Lastly http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/412386-money-making-guide-ss-hax-trainer-ce.html - A contribution
    to vixens SS trainer along with C.E.

Extra details, My main reason is to hack in RF and gain
    the advantage over players. I am good with CE and making tutorials. My goal is to become a scriptor and get into C++. I am also very creative, and I am in grade 9 ^.^ (High school)

Sorry with the links, something is going on with it not being able to click.
    I hope I make it into the level 2 section.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  20. tiger22467

tiger22467

Why I should join: Too many lurkers and leechers have come to GZP. I want to be able to release things without having to worry about another hack ruining RF (Item Hack)

My Contributions: http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/418041-how-to-delete-your-timed-items.html
    I also showed my carat exploit to a few members of GZP that I trusted.

Extra details: Being one of the big reasons the carat exploit got out of hand, I want to be part of the place that will prevent it from happening again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.