1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement Applications for Rumble Fighter level 2.

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter' started by Cloud203, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud203

Cloud203 Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

Hm, not really sure about this one. All these contributions are just tutorials, or bots. It doesn't really show extensive knowledge in hacking RF, which is what I'm looking for in releases. For now, I'll have to say denied, and I'll get back to you if I change my mind.

You do not meet the minimum requirements stated on the first post.
    A. You do not meet the minimum requirement for posts.
    B. You do not meet the minimum requirement for rep.
    C. None of these are your contributions.

Denied.

No contributions, No entry.

I know what you can do. You're accepted. Be sure to apply to the user group, so I can grant you access.

2. von10

von10

Why I should join:i make good contributions. i know how to bot. my and my friends are working on a astro exploit
    we found the carat exploit but didnt want to post it so i need to be in level 2 so when i do find a exploit i can post it
    My Contributions: i find alot of values that work
    Extra details: (Anything else you feel you should add)

3. dansve96

dansve96

Why I should join: becouse i can provide useful information ( and cuz i wana see what's in the lv2 zone )

My Contributions: Doesn't work for some people , but works for me ( you know that when it doesn't work , they say bad things , when it works for them , they don't say anything ) http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...-scroll-hacked-besides-avenger-and-exile.html

Extra details: I have a score to settle with [GM]Gluttony , and the more players that hack , the worst it is for gluttony , i want to be involved in the makeing of anything that will make he's life more hard hehe... and i will be so happy if there is finaly an astro hack and gluttony's out of funds , maybe they will close down RF cuz of hackers.. but i don't care he deserves it,
    about me : i hate spammers , lurkers , and SPECIALY ... FAME STEALERS (leachers) , i would kill them if i could find them ( btw is it rlly important that i have 100 posts..? i don't see any meaning from that... that proves nothing exept that your a spammer (exept if you post usefull things like lemon and mushy's posts... there 2 of the only exeptions i guesse the others don't have any place in this forum...)

i do not want to spam into this thread so if you don't reject me on the second go to my profile where i will put more info

i can see that there are people here that have contributed more than me but... oh well , we all have the right to try

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  4. Stevenramo

Stevenramo

Why I should join: I Think i contributed enough stuff To enter.
    My Contributions: I Messaged you some stuff Check your in box
    and I Helped find a Bunch of Rare codes id that helps.

Extra details: Not anything i know . of

5. dragondart

dragondart

cool this is awesome

6. xxtricksterxx

xxtricksterxx

RealName: Ivan K.

Why i should join: I meet all of the requirements.

My contributions:
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...-make-your-own-gemfighter-account-extras.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...er-and-how-to-verify-the-pin.html#post2619338
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/421653-300-free-astros.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/422479-more-surveys-that-work-99a.html
    Extras: I love this community and would never abondon them :3 And also im not great at "hacking" But i do love to help in any ways i can. As i showed above. Thats why i havent made any bots or stuff of that nature. But when someone asks for something i give them someone elses bot. (I give credits to who made it) And i say i hope i helped. ^^

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  7. afkme

afkme

Why I should join:I know VB,JavaScript,HTML,PHP,ASP.NET,Joomla,and i know to inject db too xD
    My Contributions: http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/418371-coupons-working.html#post2591690 didn't have so much time to release bcause i was at hospital..
    Extra details: I want to make a [PRIVATE] website where u can simply edit your Scroll,Exo,Top,Hair ...etc
    This is possible! It takes like a year and i need help ! So i wish i could join Level 2,maybe Level 2 Users could help me with this.
    Thanks in advance

8. mariovespa

mariovespa

Why I should join: I have a couple of things I don't think
    should be public that I can release there.
    My Contributions: I contributed a few codes in the rare list,
    posted how to get 3 gem slots, but removed it, and I was the
    first to figure out the boss transformation(I think)
    Extra details: Nothing much extra to add.

9. Cloud203

See what I bolded/underlined? That is reason enough to reject you, although you do not meet either requirement to apply either.

Denied.

Not enough contribution. Denied.

I've spoken with you personally. Accepted.

I'd like to see just a BIT more than just guides. They ARE appreciated, however I want to see that you know at least the BASICS to hacking rumble fighter.

Denied for the time being.

Requirements not met.

Denied.

10. kawaiikenkun

kawaiikenkun

Why i should join: I wish to join and try to create a trainer/bot/ct useful for lurkers and higher rank, and IT won't spoil the fun for the entire rumble fighter community.
    My contribution:
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter-hacks-trainers-downloads/422870-4-in-1-bot.html
    Extra details: I'm starting to learn extreme coding during my weekends. I have my guides and everything. Autoit is fun to use! :D
    -Note- My bot that we made the auto chest and auto buy/open does not WORK anymore, since the item hack has been patched today 2/25/10.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  11. Sorawind

Sorawind

Why I should join: So i can RElease Some Updated Item hacks after Patches
    My Contributions: HAvent Uploaded it Yet(its an updated Item hack)
    Extra details: So No Noob Lurkers can steal my Stuff and ruin RF even more

12. Carecc91

Carecc91

Name : Lets say Bob
    Why should i join: Im a leacher I do not lie. I have hacked my way into Level 2 a couple times. 2-3 Stealing nothing. I do have my own hacks Which have been Giving two 3 people. Whome of which are now disatisfied with the new patch, which has just happed to have miraculously blocked mine... Im working on a way to Make mine work.

Extra Info. I have never posted anything. Ever. Level 1 is just leachers like myself Crazy hungry for hacks. Ive got 26 accounts on rf which are in each lvl of experience. Tourn,pro,semi,ama,beg. And i have never seen you playing. Quite suprised actually. If You want to private messege me go ahead. i will provide you with my hacks. WHich have been blocked .... I am good with c++, undersand the language of lua, Pretty much have touched base on most scripting programs. That is all. Im also wanting to know if you want to work with me in creating a new hack with me called ProJectM00nWalk. It is a character who moonwalks backwards and whoever he touches dies instantly and he has god mode. Been working on that. Havent been able to Put both God and insta kill on at the same time. Also having hard time making charcter Gain speed in doing moonwalk. He goes realy slow.

13. tribal91

tribal91

Why I should join: Because as in other games...I love Find a way for show to games creator that they are all noobs ;P
    My Contributions: Not importants thread... i helped some player with their questions
    Extra details: I start to play to this game for 1 reason => Create Some hack for it (a friend ask me to do for help him to play easy:p)
    I played to many online games for this same reason and this is my FUN and i have many experience with all program relative for do it ( C.E.- AcTool - ArtMoney... etc etc Some of this payed too..)

14. Cloud203

You do not meet requirements. Denied.

You're no where near meeting the prerequisites. Denied.

You don't meet the post/rep requirement. Denied.

You make a game then.

You don't meet rep/post requirements anyway. Denied.

15. mickied

mickied

Why I should join: I also disliked how there were so many trade room due to carat exploits, and I have worked with several hacks for many different games, and my current game im playing is RF so i would like to help any ways
    My Contributions: Hacked many other games... would like to contribute in the future

16. daanmagier1

daanmagier1

Why should I join: Im very dissapointed to see so much hacker sites steal ideas. And people lurking... In the rf 2 section, no lurkers can enter. Thats where id actually like to start using programs, also doing modify'ing projects, using Super Administrator-> Vista.
    Since the patch i saw no reason to keep hacking, and i kept wasting my time on lurkers, its time for something big to happen... (I know this is not enough, but trying can make me realise how hard i should work)

Contribution: http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...urs-and-how-to-do-wacko-boss.html#post2621307 . I am very sorry this hack has no use anymore, but im gonna try to bypass rumble fighters hack preventing programs. ( FARLY not enough Contribution i know, but i wanted to show the thread anyway. )

Other: Now, im back to beginner rumble fighter player, becuz of the lazy threads made, and its no use. In the rf 2 section, i can stay active and up to date with the other hacks/updates made from my fellow hackers/Guiders. (With these last words i dont mean im as good as the rf 2 section members. But we can keep each other up to date to update our hacks.)

PS: With Modifying projects i mean: Changing In-Game objects looks, meaning: Coulor/Form/Value/Price/Size.

17. Cloud203

You have 3 posts. Sounds like a lurker if I ever saw one. Denied.

You do not meet the prerequisite requirements.

18. kawaiikenkun

kawaiikenkun

Why i should join: I wish to join and try to create a trainer/bot/ct useful for lurkers and higher rank, and IT won't spoil the fun for the entire rumble fighter community.

My contribution:
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter-hacks-trainers-downloads/422870-4-in-1-bot.html

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...rainers-downloads/424752-ultimate-seller.html

Extra details: I'm starting to learn extreme coding during my weekends. I have my guides and everything. Autoit is fun to use! :D

19. ~DarkZone~

~DarkZone~

Why I should join:I want to keep my hacks private b/c of leechers also I can help & test released hacks.
    My Contributions: [thread=425915]a[/thread] [thread=425768]b[/thread] [thread=426058]c[/thread] a and c are protected by pass since ppl are complaining about the pass I deleted the links, if you want those pm me your email I will send it to you.
    Extra details: I can program in Html, Touring, VB, Beginner in Autoit however Luig is helping me with autoit for my new carat exploit hack & stat hack also I am learning Java in my comp Sci. Furthermore, I learned CE with Free_Accounts help now I can find pointers and make trainers with it.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  20. Astrael

Astrael

Why I should join: I'm Astrael...
    My Contributions: I'll be honest I'm lazy and don't feel like looking for them... but they're somewhere around here.
    Extra details: I have experience hacks... and I might be willing to share ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.