1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement Applications for Rumble Fighter level 2.

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter' started by Cloud203, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud203

Cloud203 Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

Applications will be reviewed soon.

2. JunkieFame

JunkieFame

Why I should join: I think I should join because I'm really getting into hacking, and I've had the bypass and I've made some big trainers, even tho they were still CS Trainers.. my 2nd trainer had every scroll in NA, but I admit there were some mistakes with the scroll IDs which I could probably improve, and I'm also loyal and trusted.. and I'm currently helping SDDena make an Boss Bot for Al Hata with 1 HIT KO, and I've done other things such as guides on getting more astros.. how to get your IP Ban to go poof, and simple stuff like that.. which helped many people on different forums aswell that I can provide links too if you wish, and I've had carat hacks that gave you 900 mill on my old main, and I've got wittnesses to prove.. it was a boss hack that gave you like acouple mill each game. :}

My Contributions: Not many people replied too my threads on GzP, so I can provide you with people who liked my hacks from my other forum I visit.. but, Click here and also Click here [ Ñi Hao from Atlava is my old GzP account, if you need proof I will provide ] and click here too... and here.. lol and that's my contributions with probably more too come along.. :)

Extra details: I' don't plan on getting into Level 2, since I'm not pro as shet at hacking.. but I will have more Hacks into the future, and probably collab hacks with SDDena that I could release... I'm not really a pro hacker.. but I try my best too provide contributions too the RF Hacking Community!

Goodluck all ~

EDIT: oh lol, i fail. i need 150 post.
    gg;.. ;c o well lol.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  3. Cloud203

Currently banned, denied.

You do not meet minimum requirements. Denied.

I'll admit, your contributions are nice, but they don't really show real HACKING knowledge. Most people could find that with a little paitience. I'll have to deny your application for now.

Please see the above evaluation. It's pretty much the same story.

Like you said, you don't meet requirements.

4. DeathlySins

DeathlySins

Why I should join: I can possibly make great contributions once I decide to start hacking rumblefighter, Like I did for soldierfront. As much as I contributed to soldierfront, I think I can surpass that for rumblefighter, I'm looking forward to work with some of the top programming minds of GamerzPlanet's RumbleFighter section. I believe I have the potential to develop some of the best d3d hacks ever seen for rumblefighter due to my previous experiences.
    My Contributions: As for RumbleFighter, nothing yet, but I'm looking to change that in the near future.
    Extra details: I am quite proficient in several programming languages, mainly C++, Perl and Visual basic, Perl being my most developed.

Thank you for your time.

5. KDani

KDani

Why I should join:Because I'm tired of people posting viruses in the regular forum(example: iMatin) and i can keep releases secret/private, all you have to do is tell me what to do
    My Contributions:
    A
    B
    C
    D
    E <--- was noob back then, i learn meh lesson
    Extra details: if you want stuff to stay private/secret/away from any other people in the community, just tell me and ill keep it to myself
    if you do forget to tell me ill ask your permission to release(you can test me with anything, i wont even let it slip out)
    I only released Bigmackmike108's trainer because i couldnt get any answers of who he was,so i couldnt contact him to ask, so i just released

I made a contribution on Jahsha9908, with an updated slide hack, god mode,infin panic, infin nanmu
    but it got deleted cause i removed the dl link i think
    can't remember

6. Dominikidz781

Dominikidz781

Name:Romel Danis
    Info: got no idea what this is for but im freakin in >:D

7. Characterize

Characterize

Name: Imagine
    Why I should Join RF Level 2: I have not released anything in public but, I have sent you some private messages of my hacks. I sent about 1 I think. If you need more stuff like trainers and hacks for more proof. I will provide those.

8. SolarDraco

SolarDraco

Name: Unreleased. Nicknamed Hiro :p
    Why: I've been here quite a while now and i've seen and learned many things. Like a few glitches, Hacks, Trainers, Bots, And other "stuff". I know how to use AutoIt, ACTool, Cheat Engine 5.6 (who doesn't?), Moonlight engine, and a few other macro and trainer creators. i've applied before but been denied. I'm back, and i have a few things I'd like to share with lvl2. I'm also trustworty. Just ask around. almost 300 posts, almost 50 rep, and positive 3 feedback. :D that trusty enough? :D

Examples:
    OLD:
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/436873-bypasss-to-buy-for-2k-every-item.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...-rumble-fighter-slot-ids-for-4-12-2010-a.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/445350-what-the-antiform.html
    NEWER
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/439748-rumble-slots-trainer-d.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/445350-what-the-antiform.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/446725-tada-antiform-perfected.html
    Also a couple astro exploits.

Details: i honestly cant believe more and more lurkers are trying to get into lvl 2 o.o nuff said. And BTW, Characterize, you cant pm =.= you need at least 15 posts..

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  9. Prinny Day!

Prinny Day!

Application for Level 2

Real name : I would rather omit to the public, will share through a PM however.

Why I should join: Hm.. I'm not exactly sure there is a need to join (Although, don't take that as I don't want to join.) The exclusivity
    of the level 2 makes it worth while however.

My contributions : Texture modifications , +9 Macros & ElDorado did a lot of work for our upcoming program, so I don't want to take too much credit for that, rather the upcoming texture packages that we will be releasing. (For now, we won't make the method of creating the packages public, can PM you if you need to know why.)
    Extra details : The texture modification program will be released to the public by the end of the week, which Eldorado & I (as well as some behind the scene people) will be working on, creating , and releasing texture packages. Examples are in the thread linked above. (If you need an example file, I can also PM/send that to you.)

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  10. Lurker4Ever

Lurker4Ever

My Real Name: I would omit to public but will send you a PM

Why should I Join?: As i try me very best and hardest is the regular forum (And despite my present name at this time), I will try to do my best to contribute to the forum as much as I possibly can.

My Contributions:
    I don't know if what you call "contributions" and RF Hacks or Participating in the forums, but here are ones i might think are suitable.
    These are not in order. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    ACTUAL HELP
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/453661-how-to-frame-a-ban-on-someone-in-rf.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...ghter-the-future-warriors-by-lurker4ever.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/449793-rumble-fighter-limit-breaker-hack.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/440804-rumble-fighter-the-future-warriors.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/rumble-fighter/437950-kobodo-new-combo-list.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...o-hack-for-ppl-with-bypass-buying-failed.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...-rumble-fighter-fighting-tips-countering.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...-rumble-fighter-fighting-tips-countering.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...e-fighter-fighting-tips-2-medium-scrolls.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...e-fighter-fighting-tips-beginner-scrolls.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...ble-fighter-the-future-warriors-part-3-a.html
    Extra info:
    I have no doubt in my mind that you think every single contribution i mention on the last section is worthless to you, but I have no control over your feelings. These contributions may mean nothing to you, others, and to the whole RF forum, but each and everyone of these I can bet helped someone's day be easier. People really like my stories, as some people may think it's not satisfying to a tremendous amount, but most of my rep right now comes from them. My Series of the Rumble Fighter Scrolls guide helps the beginners of RF, and the astro hack I made is a deadly weapon for people that have Bypass Buying Failed (back then if i knew how to make trainers, RF would've been ruined right then I suppose.) Well as i wrap this up here, I really hope you are thinking about letting me into RF LVL 2, and as i repeat again, despite my name, I will bring anything from RF LVL 2 to regular forum.

Thank you for reading this thoroughly and i wish you a good time of reading and accepting others.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  11. babyhead8734

babyhead8734

Why I should join: I have been with the Rumble Fighter community for about 5 months, and I believe I posses the ability to join the level 2. My abilities relies on post. I have not created any hacks that binds with Rumble Fighter due to the current event of the hack shield. But I am highly active and my main/strong point is helping others. Reviewing my last few post, indicates that I have given strong and helpful feed backs to those in needs.
    On my previous attempts on creating and discovering new hacks, I was unsuccessful. I have given hints about passwords, but only since the author had no feelings toward his/her program security. To sum it all up, I believe I am trustworthy, helpful, and a adviser to those that are in need. I tried to contribute in any way. But I never examine the previous thread, thus creating a double thread. Still I believe everything, mostly, I done is unique.
    If I were to join the level 2 community, I probably won't be able to hack Rumble fighter while the hack shield is up. I am in the midst of creating a Rumble Fighter bypass, a perm one that cannot be patched unless some sort of agent from ogplanet comes and reports it back. I am certain that you have heard of it, but I am reverse engineering it. That is the current way that has hope. There are of course other ways. But I won't go into detail.

My Contributions: -posts-

Extra details: I am an intermediate with many adobe software and etc. I love to learn about exciting new features about programming. I have microsoft visual studio 2010, and is currently learning. In short, I love to learn and I learn fast. Along the way of my journey I have pleasure and misfortune. My journey will end when all I have learned comes to an end. Goal, master C++, master autodesk 3DS, etc.
    There are many things I can talk about, but I don't want to type too much. I am called, chocodip, whitehaze, babyhead8734, 4everbleach, and sinsteelysXD.
    I'm a boyscout and I follow the scout's way.

Application end.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  12. von10

von10

Why I should join: well i have been on gzp for awhile. i have released stuff and i was gm for a day. im working on unbannign acconts when i log back on a gm's account
    My Contributions: .astro hacks
    .carat hack
    .carat hack items
    .tapped into gm account and made myself gm then banned gm panda
    .making new hacks quickly with cheat engine
    .and telling people how to do stuff
    Extra details: I am a good rumble fighter person. good with computers. will not leech anything.

13. Cloud203

Applications closed until further notice.

Applications submitted will be reviewed, and the results will be posted.

14. Cloud203

Alright everyone, time to stimulate the level 2 section again. Ready for some new applications?

APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN

Having hacking knowledge alone doesn't qualify you for the level 2 section, I'm afraid... You need to have Rumble Fighter applied hacking experience. Once you switch gears, feel free to reapply. Also, be sure to check the rep requirement.

Denied.

Your contributions don't really display much knowledge in actual hacking. Without that, I can't really accept you. I'm sorry.

Denied.

No you're freakin not. Denied.

I think not. Denied.

Accepted. (You still need to apply for the usergroup. See the first page)

Accepted.

I believe the fact that this account is banned should be reason enough to deny it.

I'm sorry, but because of the statements I've pointed out to you in red, I have to deny you at this time.

Denied.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  15. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta

Real name: Against releasing it to the public. I can PM if you want.
    Why I should join: With all the lurkers about, I've felt hesitant about releasing most of what I've created to the public.
    My Contributions:
    Exhibit A (OneKey!)
    Exhibit B (DXOverlay Demo)
    Extra details: I'm an excellent programmer in various languages (Python, AutoIt, C++, Java).

16. FlyBy

FlyBy

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  17. bazger7

bazger7

Name : Zack

Why should i join ?

Well iv been playing rumble fighter on NA before it was patchd for NA players only.I started to play the EU beta as soon as i heard it was out, and iv been on ever since.

Iv been on GZP for about 1 and a halv year, but i made this acount almost 1 year ago, I dont post alout, but i read and iv been following the hacking community in RF from day one.

I was even on the huge hacking days before the summer when you could do the 100 k hack, and chest hacks, scroll hacks and all that.

I have not createt and hacks yet, but i can easly do a good one in about 1 month or more,

Im currently in my last year in high school (sweden) studying computers and programming,

I have NEVER shared a leached hack, and i never will,

Currently im not trying to hack so much, but i have exploitet over 2000-3000 astro in EU version,

The only thing i have done is to edit a code for zombie bot, around 1 year ago, I did add around 100-150 lines , And the only reason i download hacks is for studing purpose only, thats why i normaly try to find an open source hack.

Thanks for me, Please send me a pm if you wanna ask something !

18. OMGZorz

OMGZorz

I'm a verteran. Let me in or I release my carat trainer publicly.

19. Scorpion

Scorpion Retired Staff Member

Why I should join: Just getting into some RF again, want to see what people have done already.
    My Contributions: No links this is my first post in... 2 years lol. School is serious :(
    Extra details: Ummm I hacked guns till I bankrupt the game if that counts, But I've been out of the loop for a while so... Thanks for the consideration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.