1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Problem At&t Router error

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by zetoma123, Aug 10, 2012.

1. zetoma123

zetoma123

I recently moved in with my grandmother and she uses at&t for internet acces. It is hooked up to a 2701hg-b 2Wire63 router. I have used the wi-fi here before with no problems but recently it has been acting wierd and gave my computer an ip that does not follow the standard 192.168.*.* format. It frequently denies my google chrome and internet explorer acces but for some reason Utorrent still works when this happens. At first i believed it to be a virus or some third party protection program and scanned my computer with avast to no avail. I have even reformatted my computer and still no luck. I have also tried setting up a sttatic ip with no results. I have ruled out any problem with my computer and network addapter and am trying to avoid a factory reset (this router is a bitch to set up) and am wondering if there is anything i can do to fix it. Also i am sorry for all spelling errors so need to say somthing about it