Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by shaheenster, Aug 19, 2011.

1. shaheenster

shaheenster Retired Staff Member

Seeing that these games are coming out really really soon and within weeks of eachother, they're the main competitors for the leading shooter franchise. Even though COD has always been leading, battlefield has never been too far away.

So now this year which one do you think will be better and such?

Personally I never fancied COD's outlook on the PC market. We always seemed to be left in dust and this was ever since modern warfare ever came out. Each and everytime a new game came out from COD, I hoped that they would start caring about the PC players but never did. If they do decide to put it in their perspective i think COD will win simply because of the mass user base. The game is fluid and such but seriously the game has used the same game engine that they always used, just with minor updates. And if you didnt know, Infinity Ward threw out a good half their employees so they needed help from another game company to produce this game. I dont know if this will make it better or worse.

Otherwise, Battlefield has always seemed to be that game PC users fancied most. Having played Bad company 2 ( which is a completely different series than battlefield ) I kinda say it was pretty fun but not as fun as COD. Call of Duty's gameplay is just absolutely FLUID, the body motions, the graphics, the movement, everything seemed fluid. Only thing that really stood out in my opinion was the graphics and realistic physics. BF3 however has already released game play trailers of the game, and truth be told, I dont see much of a difference graphic wise. Only thing I see in this version is just all the nice artillery and vehicles that were in the previous versions of battlefield.

So what you guys think? Discuss :)

2. shinnstellar

shinnstellar

Well it is nice though i only played through the campaigns. Not good at this type of games but BF3 and MW3 caught me into the flow of buying n playing the game. Any other opinions on this?

3. <33

<33

I've always loved Battlefield and will always continue to love it.

4. ladylyn0491

ladylyn0491

ano po ung ID and pass on special force manual patch??? :(

5. xzs

xzs Moderator / .net Coder Staff Member

ladylyn, go to the SF section.
    THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT SECTION.
    #warned.