Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Suggestion Bullet trajectory

Discussion in 'Combat Arms' started by wingsblades, Nov 12, 2010.

1. wingsblades

wingsblades

I though about a way to be able to easylly dodge ennemy fire ...
    and it hit me ... since you cant know when somebody is targetting you , lets find a way to be sure of it ...
    in Call of duty 4 , with nightgoggles on , you see you gun laser "beam"...
    now if we could edit the guns ( which take a long time ) we could have on every gun , a long beam on the barrel ... Or you can do a constant bullet effect so you'd see a line of bullets (which are fake) to suggest the fireing line ... Or some kind of shit ....
    anyway here's a picture of what i mean ...
    And if you can do this , you can see where the bullets go and dodge them ...
    [​IMG]

2. speedweenie

speedweenie

dude ,dodge bullets?the hits are pretty intantanious after a trigger pull,if you havent noticed......even with sniper rifles from across map the impact is only delayed maybe a 1/4 of a second....so dodging bullets are dang near impossible to dodge.....this isnt hollywood and we are not chuck norris or pootie tang

3. wingsblades

wingsblades

what i meant is , when you know you are targeted , you can move way more quickly , and if you are on a 1v1 with assault guns , you can switch directions quickly when you see the red beam is aiming you ... otherwise it's way harder

4. CptPerry

CptPerry

Well there was a mod that made all the guns into poles so you could see where the other team was going to shoot or come from. It was kind of confusing because your team had it too. Also you couldn't pic up guns because you couldn't tel which gun was which.

5. wingsblades

wingsblades

that's exactly what i meant , but instead of switching all the guns to poles , just add a gun effect (kind of like when you fire your gun , you see bullets in the air) but on a constant basis

6. mf6912

mf6912

do you mean a constant beam? cuz if it didnt have wall detection i think it might be pretty hard to figure out where the shooter is

7. BustaRap

BustaRap

Do you mean something like the tracers hack? I think this is a good idea, but the maker of this mod would have to account for the recoil/spread & anything that could block the "beam" in a real life situation (walls, solid objects, etc.)

8. 1337hacks

1337hacks

well there is mods that turn the tracers to colored lasers

9. Fatality2075

Fatality2075

That would be cool and not that hard might get on this this.