1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release Bypass PIN Hack

Discussion in 'Audition' started by ARH., Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARH.

ARH. ✮ Moderator | Developer of ARH Modz ✮ Staff Member GzP Underground

Hello members of Gamerzplanet!

I have come across a few threads asking for a hack to be made so you can bypass the PIN prompt.

Well, I have decided to create one just for that purpose!

It is only a simple hack just to bypass the PIN prompt, nothing more, nothing less.

Theoretically, it should work for all Audition servers, but I have not tested on any other server, but on Redbana (I do not have any other servers installed currently, Lol).

Here is a Screen Shot / Virus Scan:

Screen Shot:
    [​IMG]

Virus Scan:
    Click Here! | 0/56

Let me know if the hack does not work for your server, I will then try to update it, so that it works for whatever server you are playing on!
    (Specially speaking to those playing on the Philippines sever; as they were the ones asking for this type of hack).

Hope this hack can help benefit those who use it! :D

If you have any questions, or any complications while trying to use the hack, do not hesitate to ask for help!

Notice: I am not responsible for any damages / bans that happen to your account while using this hack! Use with responsible, and at your own risk!

Attached Files:

2. Daisuko

Daisuko

For people who do not know will help them !, I have an updater auto .dll, if the audition updated, the .dll still works, it is important to help, depending on the protection of each audition them is going to run, very good your publication !!! :bounce:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.