Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Changing IP/Mac address for unbanning

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by Poent, Nov 24, 2005.

1. StayFresh

StayFresh

For MAC bans I've always used Technitium MAC changer and it's worked quite well when I needed it thus far.

As for IP address I just disconnect my modem for a couple hours, usually just watch a movie then come back and my IP has been changed.

2. palaatpiko

palaatpiko

Oh nice.. Let me try this. :p

3. thalungz

thalungz

MacMakeup works very easy. just run the app, choose "random mac" press enter. Unplug modem for 30 seconds, plug back in and you will have a different IP.

4. zhishui1007

zhishui1007

ghd

The ghd straighteners , as a tool to change hair style, is very popular among women in the world. And GHD collection, with its special features, becomes the most popular one. It, being referred as the hottest tools for hairstyle, has developed into a brand that is adored by the public. In comparison with many other brands, amazing cheap ghd stands out in lots of ways. Specifically, its advantages could be listed as follows. ghd iv styler is ideal for thicker or heavier hair such as Afro Caribbean as well as straightening hair beautifully, this versatile iron allows you to create movement, curls and texture ghd has transformed the world of hair beauty and their ghd hair straighteners have become an addictive accessory for women everywhere.

5. topmatthew121

topmatthew121

Unplug your router for like 15 mins

6. GoldenEagles

GoldenEagles

Some people don't have dynamic IPs.