1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Selling [CHEAP][TRUSTED] MiddleMan Service [CHEAP][TRUSTED]

Discussion in 'Service(s)' started by Melrpm, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Melrpm

Melrpm Middleman / Moderator Staff Member

Hello in this a middleman service the only payments options available right now are:

- Bitcoins
    - Paypal

Right now i'm only using bitcoins and paypal (with paypal i will not hold the money, only accept the fee)
    The price will be a 5% of the transaction, the price is very low right now, it is subject to change at any time.
    I'm middlemaning pretty much everything (mostly softwares and games) but i will do games currency, but you must PM regarding those.
    If you require from my service, you MUST contact me through a PM with your skype, after i added you, i will reply to your PM with my Skype name and you will only start talking to me after you confirmed my skype name.

Rules:

Remember, i will not contact you unless you have PM'd me your skype and i will send you back a reply with my skype, only then we can start talking, after you confirmed my skype.​

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  2. Melrpm

Taking orders.

3. Melrpm