Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement Chit-Chat Rules

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Theminatar, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theminatar

Theminatar Retired Staff Member

OK, due to this section getting a bit messy and out of hand, I am going to enforce the rules a bit.

1. No more opinionated threads. As in don't make a thread that asks people if they like something, or a thread that asks If they like "X" or if they like "Y", or if they're going to get something.

Exp: Do you like water or Tea?
    Exp 2: Are you going to get a bike for Christmas?
    Exp 3: Do you like Green Tea?

2. I want to reiterate posting advertisements, please do not post any links or embedded links (Pictures, Hyperlinks, Etc..) that is advertising a website. You will receive an infraction for Advertising, this will result in a temporary ban.

Do not spam or flame people in a thread.

Exp: If there is a thread open, don't just reply with something short and off-topic.

If you have a personal problem with someone PM (Private Message) them with your problem, don't open a thread about it, or post in a thread just to prove someone wrong, or to argue a point with them. Instead just PM them, or Email them.

If your going to post a funny video, or a funny picture there is a separate thread/section for those. Please post them in the correct thread/section.

Funny Clip: Here
    Picture: Here

5. Do not bump any thread that is at least 1 month old. If you do this, that thread will be closed.

6. Please do not reply to any personal opinions. This just starts arguing amongst the community and results in flaming, and all sorts of discrimination. Anyone found doing this will be given a 5 point infraction for EACH post.

If you fail to follow any of the following rules a penalty will be put in place by whomever was responsible.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. Legify

Legify Retired Staff Member

If you're going to flame, and i find it, the post will be deleted.

I'm hoping NOT to infract anyone, so just watch out if you're doing so.

Any related posts will also be deleted.

3. Legify

Adding a new rule: If someone makes a thread and asks something, ONLY REPLY TO IT ONCE. I can't stand the constant discussion, bickering and arguing between you people.

4. Legify

If you're not going to contribute towards the thread, then don't reply. Anything like
    will be infracted and removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.