Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release CIFN v1.0

Discussion in 'Gunz 2 Discussion/Hacks' started by Traxin, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Traxin

Traxin

(C)ampaign (I)s (F)un (N)ow

Pictures are worth a thousand words:
    [​IMG]

Video anyone?! :O

I've only implemented the first 2 campaign missions in the teleporter lol. I'll get the others done in the next few days... Maybe.

Should play perfectly fine with Cyanide. Made sure the hotkeys wouldn't interfere. Except for ESP, ESP doesn't work in campaign so... who cares?

Space and Ctrl to increase and decrease height respectively with Fly Hack.... Actually.
    Take those instructions with a grain of salt cause it's known to flip when changing phases in a mission sometimes lol.

Shoutouts:
    GamerzPlanet - For having a Gunz 2 section for me to release this in lol.
    GH - Da Knowledge
    toxxic458 - Hooking me up with his Rapid Fire. Mine was fucking shit up and the source of many a crashes.

Haven't packed it or anything (have at it rippers), I was even thinking of releasing the source but it's so... ugh. That I don't think I am anymore.

Albeit if anybody would like any snippets I'd be glad to give out relevant pieces.

Virus Scans
    One moment....

Attached Files:

• CIFN.zip
      File size:
      12.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  2. toxxic458

toxxic458

inb4 i got banned because I finished it in under 3 minutes
    Yes. That's right.

nice release though, only a disappointment that it's a console application. But I didn't expect anything much for a dead game like this. Atleast SOME people still do put in efford to keep the hacking section alive.

Where's ayamin's credits?

3. Traxin

Traxin

It's a dll. Console spawns on injection. I have a second monitor so to be honest I did it that way for me lol.

And Ayamin did his thing but he's not the first one to create the vac hack nor did I use any of his code. Also didn't use his code for the teleporter. I literally wrote every line of code in that DLL without any references to other work except for maybe my own from a different game. The guy who originally came up with the hack to my knowledge was some dude called Khonner. (Vac hack has been around for a long time... Wasn't born out of gunz either. They've had them in MapleStory years ago.) He made a cheat engine AA script. Ayamin implemented that in his own trainer. I implemented it in mine. I don't think Ayamin credited this man when he did all the work to turn it into his own. If anything the most I can credit Ayamin with is inspiration lol.

4. toxxic458

toxxic458

Ayamin was the first one on gunz who created the VAC hack. Afaik.

5. Traxin

Traxin

And I'm informing you that he wasn't lol. I can show you the thread where he found his muse.

He might've been the first to code it into some C++ and shove it in a DLL but so what? Still didn't look at his code, didn't need it.

The most I can credit him for is the rapid fire address you gave me which I wouldn't be surprised if you found it and not Ayamin. Seeing as you're the one who updated his PAQ last.

6. sopfox3

sopfox3 R.I.P GIF

To my surprise, people still code for this game when pretty much there's always the same script being recoded to another trainer. (Not saying stolen source.)
    But could be useful to code for games that barely anyone gives free cheats on like
    H1Z1, APB, GunZ 1, etc.
    I doubt anyone will want to come to GzP for "GunZ 2" cheats when it's dead game. Speaking to that, I'd like to keep the site alive. (Probably one of my only time I ever stopped acting obnoxious on GzP.)
    [​IMG]

7. Traxin

Traxin

There are only so many ways to achieve the same result :)
    Also, like I said. I didn't release the source because it's kinda messy, there's a lot of shit in it that I ended up just commenting out (There's code for a memory triggerbot in there that works, just has a few kinks to work out. I'm pretty sure I have another feature or two that I was working on but removed.) and it's not commented at all so it'd be kinda rough for other people to read. Albeit I try to be pretty adamant about using clearly named variables (I hate reading code with 1 or two letter variables that are used throughout the whole program like wtf are you doing?!) and functions.

There's redundancy in it like a muhfucka just cause I was being 2lazy2think lol.
    But anybody who wants it or asks for snippets will receive, I couldn't give a **** less. There's nothing overly complex in this trainer... Nada.

Matter of fact, the most complicated part of this project was everything related to the console output (Like cycling through the missions, phases and rally points was probably the "toughest" part of all this lol), not the 'hacking' part tbh.

I chose Gunz2 cause I used to play Gunz1, it's on Steam and it's free.
    So nostalgia and convenience were the main factors for choosing my victim.

Honestly I didn't know about APB but after googling that shit looks kinda dope lol!!
    I might just take a peek at it.

Right now though I'm trying to focus on learning a bit more about the drawing technologies as I'm a total ignoramus when it comes to anything GDI, OpenGL or DirectX :\

8. Quyen

Quyen

Please, i need your help !
    upload_2016-8-19_8-30-7.png

9. Traxin

Traxin

Probably Windows Defender or an antivirus?

Quyen likes this.
  10. Quyen

Quyen

Thank You ! XD

11. Traxin

Traxin

Lol, no problem. Report any bugs you find back to me if you can.

12. Quyen

Quyen

Ok man ! :)

13. sopfox3

sopfox3 R.I.P GIF

Play as prop hack pls?
    I wanna play as explosive barrels.

14. karizma420

karizma420

having the issue Quyen had. no antivirus/windows defender turned on and i unblocked the dll in properties and get an error: Sytem.exception: The inject method used returned NULL (injection failed) im on windows 7 64 and using Extreme injector v3.5. tried the auto injector and that didnt work. any help is much appreciated

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  15. Traxin

Traxin

Make sure your VC++ redistributables are up to date too.... that might fix it. Else, I'll try and see what's going on with it later today. Don't know why it's buggin out like that.

16. karizma420

karizma420

just checked and i have all the vc++ redistributables up to 2015. However i tried the manual map method and i get an error: System.IO.filenotfoundexception: unable to resolve path for dependency: VCRUNTIME140D.dll which as far as i know comes with the redistributables. Not sure if this helps any but figured it may help figure it out

17. Traxin

Traxin

Thank you, that'll do :)

It was cause I had compiled it under Debug mode (I'm stupid, forgive me lol) so your computer is looking for MY copy of VCRUNTIME140D.dll. You should already have the same dll without the 'D' (which stands for debug...) appended to the end in your System Folder.

I've replaced the attachment in the original post so redownload, check it out and please let me know.

18. karizma420

karizma420

that did it :) thank you, cant wait to test it out

19. iReaper

iReaper

Just stop hacking on games :O
    if u cannot play fair go play mario then.
    or search u a life but stop hacking lol
    nooooobs

sopfox3 likes this.
  20. Traxin

Traxin

bruh.png

lol cmon now.