1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Greetings!

Please take 1 minute to read before you post your private section links here!

1) Constantly update your Advertisement properly. Eg. Posting updates for your server, etc. (Do not just type the word "BUMP")

2) Do not add in any shortcuts link (for cash) advertisements in your ads. We deem this as a "Earn Cash Advertisement URL" and you will be infracted/banned for this.

3) You would need to add a backlink to our website anywhere that is visible on your website. Your advertisement will be deleted if you have failed to do this. ( I think it is fair to exchange link for your advertisement on our website. ) You can simply paste this HTML.

< a href="http://www.gamerzplanet.net">GamerzPlanet< /a> (Without space)

Good luck in your servers!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release ClassicKBD - Classic Server - 1.5 Years + running

Discussion in 'RuneScape Private Server Discussion' started by brwn, Jun 28, 2014.

1. brwn

brwn

New website: www.classickbd.net
    You need Java & WinRAR

EXP RATES
    XP Rate 32x
    Wilderness 1.5x
    Weekends 2x
    Elite Member 2x
    UPDATED CONTENT
    Max Stat 150
    All Skills Batched
    New Players start with full starter gear!
    [​IMG]
    Elite Members get double stackable loot
    Level 99 Guilds for all skills
    [​IMG]
    Bronze - Titanium Scythes and other custom rares.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gambler NPC & Clan Chat System
    [​IMG]

Mining & Smithing
    Dragon, Khorium, Platinum and Titanium Ore, Bar and Armour.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Woodcut & Fletching
    Magic, Mystic, Cork, Boojum, Gum, and Twisted Logs and Bows.
    [​IMG]
    Fishing & Cooking
    Shark, Manta Ray, Sea Turtle, Lava Eel, Pirahnas, Angelfish, Pufferfish, Dragonshark.
    Prayer
    Ashes, Big Bones, Dragon Bones, Magic Bones, Frost Dragon Bones, K'ril Bones.
    Crafting
    Dragonhide, Cloth, Dragonstone, Opal, Topaz, Jade, Onyx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Herblaw
    Woodworking Potion, Saradomin Brew, Super Prayer, Ultimate Attack, Strength, Defense, Ultimate Zamorak Potion.
    [​IMG]
    RuneCrafting
    Wilderness and Non-Wilderness locations
    Wilderness Ancient Altars level 115+ for double runes and Exp.
    Thieving Chests
    Vial, Runes, Dragonhide, Arrowhead & Arrows, Fletching, Fish, Ore, Logs, Gems, Ingredients, Klanks, Shark, Bar, Potions, Bones, God Token Chests
    Magic Spellbook
    Magic Chef, Supersmith Item, Super Alchemy, Bones to Piranas!, and Charge Prayer
    Dark Runes - Combat Spells up to a strength 30 attack
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bosses
    Imp Hunting

Coloured imps wonder the map, they are hard to find.
    [​IMG]
    God Dungeons
    Gods drop God Tokens, Sword, Gloves, Boots and Amulet
    Frost Dungeon
    Frost Dragons and Frost Demons
    Tormented Dungeon
    Tormented Demons and Steel Demons
    Phat and Mask
    These can drop Phat or Mask!
    and many other bosses!

RSCKBD.com Forums
    Complete Holiday event schedule thread. present - Feb 2016
    An actively updated Wiki including content for all skills, also accessible with ::fishing, ::herblaw, etc. in game commands

Extensive Landscape Additions

Try today RSCKBD.com

Updates:
    Client 11.9 Released
    Equip Menu - Weldable items now transfer to the equip tab when you wear them.
    Slayer skill - There is no task master, to start the slayer skill, open your quests tab and hit start!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    www.classickbd.net

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. FallenAngelx

FallenAngelx Guest

Beautiful and excellent server so far, came on and got help instantly from admin!
    Wonderful economy, a lot of work put into it and it is here to stay!
    +10

3. Justehn

Justehn Guest

This game RULES!

Granted my "Lurker" rank on the forums, take it from a long-time gaming enthusiast, if you want a nostalgic feeling with a little customized twist all wrapped up into a simple yet entertaining and mildly\afk'able game.

As soon as I joined the game I was greeted by a group of people in edgeville bank(home-area i guess you could call it). Everyone was helpful and gave me the information i needed to start my adventure. Brwn, the top dog, is doing a great job working on new updates that'll really add to list of already great updates. Seriously everybody, come check it out, it can't hurt any to have fun and meet new people :D!

[​IMG]

Click here to start your adventure!

Join now or die by the fire of the 8-bit KBD

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Karmah likes this.
  4. varmdal

varmdal Guest

+1 for this server its pritty cool :D

5. loonatick

loonatick

Great server +1 for this.. :)

6. deadllama

deadllama Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
  7. niicepusy

niicepusy

Come one come all , This server litterally kicks arse. Population is growing day by day so hurry before you turn old and grey ;)

8. fat hot

fat hot Guest

+1 for this server is pritty fun with those max stats

9. Minime86

Minime86 Guest

woot I like this server.. +1000

10. yewprawn

yewprawn Guest

11. RyanStrong

RyanStrong

Great server, fast growing community with lots of promise!

12. Lost Sorrow

Lost Sorrow Guest

If your looking for that great Nostalgia all of us RSC players search to find. Well you've found it. With a twist! Welcome to RSCKBD this server has God swords, God Wars! Many custom mobs! Dragon full Armour (Plate/large/kite/legs/2h/spear) and much more customs! best community around - Trust me, I've played a lot of servers - Not giving this server a try would be the equivalent to winning the lottery and not accepting the winnings! On a side note, the staff are very active and really care about the server. So many updates, so many new areas, so many new places to explore! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? We will greet you with a friendly welcome and gladly accept you into our community! Don't miss out my friends!

JOIN NOW - http://www.rsckbd.com/

13. tehwizard

tehwizard Guest

Joined this server 2 days ago and I am thoroughly enjoying the server! I havent really even explored outside the custom Edgeville since I have been hooked on skilling. But the combat is great, max stat is 150 offering a wide range of opportunities for creating a character. Quests, pking with killstreak count and custom mobs and areas are to be found. There is even gwd with weapons and full dragon! Exp rate is great and just the right amount for not having to "nolife" it. Great server and lots of fun. Oh it is GROWING too in the past 2 days I have seen about 10 new player count :) I highly recommend this server for a fun and enjoyable time. Admins are great and active and community is nice and not rude and vulgar like others. +1 Check it out!

14. rikkathon

rikkathon

This server is sick. It's like everything you wanted rsc to develop into without destroying it with new graphics and random crap. Never going to another server again while this is around! Over 2 years running! More custom items and landscape, with more updates coming all the time!

-Rikkathon

15. woot1234

woot1234 Guest

Lovely server, enjoying my time (y)

16. lolscape2014

lolscape2014 Guest

yes this server is amazing add me ingame fort knox :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
  17. jarocket

jarocket Guest

Great server, many of the players are active and helpful. Enjoyed my first day on server!

18. doctor who

doctor who

Great Server! Growing Fast! Double XP Weekends! +1

19. pee on mee

pee on mee Guest

Awesome server and great community!! Come enjoy the server!!

20. nwehrman11

nwehrman11

This server is a lot of fun with all the custom items, skills and map areas. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a private server to spend some time on. Nice community with a lot g active people as well as the owner on a lot of the time.