1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Request For a tutorial <3

Discussion in 'Graphics Tutorials' started by 7 star mantis, Jul 18, 2011.

1. 7 star mantis

7 star mantis

More of a request for a tutorial. Was going to post this on the regular graphics page, but reconcidered. If any of the things I ask for have been covered before, don't feel shy, throw me a link and a nasty message:].

I've recently gotten the game "The Witcher 2 *blahblah*" and have been semi complacent with the graphics, but I noticed all of the armors share a similar texture/color: dark, worn leather. While this is alright in small doses, in actuality it allows for seemingly very little variation of character, not to mention personalization, which brings me to my question(s). How do I change the color of a texture without altering the current shading? (such as taking that leather coat and turning it into a red leather trigun-esque coat) And how would I either merge textures, or create a shaded texture in a 2D layout, that would in turn look as if it were 3D (like chainmail, if I were to make a full suit of armor.)

Any other tips you may think I'd like to know, go ahead and toss 'em at me. I'm doing this to learn and enjoy the gaming experience with more personality. Tibi gratzi.

P.S, I apologize if this is in the wrong place, but I assumed that this would be the only place for a thing like this.