Discussion in 'Combat Arms Hacks Downloads' started by Noise, Feb 22, 2013.
uhmm well at least does not crashing ...
but im having trouble with the menu ... it takes a long to move the menu ... i press like down arrow and it takes like 20 secs to move it ...
i do not know if it is only me ... or just a little problem with that but ... i will keep testing ... thanks
never mind i found the way to move it ... i just need to keep pressing the arrows ...
it works fine !
Thank you for this mate, appreciate it!
Hey guys i just downloaded the Hack and it only shows Glycerine Revamped v1.0.dll what do i do with it?
where do i put the file
1. Download Perx Injector
2. Make a new folder and place Perx Injector in the folder.
3. Place the .dll file you downloaded from here in the same file.
4. Open up the injector(Run as admin).
5. Click on browse.
6. Browse for the .dll file you're trying to inject and select it.
7. Type in "Engine.exe" without the " ofcourse where it says "What to inject:"
8. Run Combat Arms, hack away.
You can find Perx injector practically anywhere. On the forums, on youtube, google.. Just look for it.
It is detected now ?
when i run combat arms it crashes
How do i open the menu?
does anybody know how to use it once its injected?
---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------
Does nanybody know how to access the menu.
I am surprised it works for you after it was injected. Press 'Insert' on your keyboard and use the arrow keys to toggle the Menu.