1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Tutorial <~Guide : Juggernaut Guide 101~>

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Worlds' started by SoulSerenity, Feb 1, 2012.

Guide Rating:

1. Extremely Effinly Superb!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fantastically Excellente, is there such words??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. *Clap Clap* Very Good. Sorry I wasn't applausing you it's just that*Splat*there's so many mosquitos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Reasonably Good!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. O.K. *Straight Face*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. So-So, hmm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I don't know,, f this poll

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Slightly Awful. Hmm, there's still something missing~>

100.0%
  9. Terrible , kill yourself, nah i'm just joking, just vanish already

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Horrible*smashes the computer with an adamantine bat*.Oh werekilled wolverine.'d you got that bat.I

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SoulSerenity

SoulSerenity

<~Guide : Juggernaut 101~>

<~ i hope this guide will help people from stop asking nooby questions, and what do you know, this works perfectly for non-members, and for members (<<hate them, not hate hate, just financial hate), ROFL

Requirements For This Guide:
    A) An AQWorlds Account
    B) Minimum Of 6 or 7 Inventory Spaces ,
    C) Any Kind Of Trainer Which Has A Shop Loader, A Quest Loader , And A Screen Hopper
    D) Brain.rar
    E) Common Sense.exe
    F) Patience.xml
    G) Determination.txt

JUGGERNAUT ITEMS OF NULGATH ( QUEST ID # 837 )

Requirement:

Level 30
    Unidentified 13 (Quest Item): "The Contract of Nulgath"
    A few of you have proven beyond a shadow of doubt your loyalty to my power. For that I present you with some of my most prized items of destruction.

- When Completed
    Champion, you have absolutely no limits to what you can achieve. You truly can manifest anything you desire. Choose your prize.

Items Required:

Diamond of Nulgath x13
    Dark Crystal Shard x50
    Gem of Nulgath x20
    Tainted Gem x50
    Voucher of Nulgath (Non-Member) x1
    Totem of Nulgath x3
    Rewards:

500,000 Gold
    13,000 Exp

You may also choose one of:

Arcane of Nulgath
    Battlefiend Blade of Nulgath
    Crystal Phoenix Blade of Nulgath
    Dark Makai of Nulgath
    Dimensional Champion of Nulgath
    Oblivion of Nulgath
    Overfiend Blade of Nulgath
    Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath
    Warlord of Nulgath
    Nulgath Armor

http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/nulgath-s-quests ( The Original Source Of The Info About The Quest )

Now we all know that we all want these items, for non-members of course, obviously we want the non-member items and for the members they could get them all
    , this guide serves as a walkthrough for people who have been having a hard time and so their impatience grown and thus got tired, if you're one of those people who get tired and lazy easily, don't read this guide anymore, it won't do you any good, so then let's start

Dark Crystal Shard

From All The Reagent Requirements Above The Dark Crystal Shard is pretty sure the longest of them all to complete, since it need 50 of them and you can't get them always and there are a lot of ways you can it, there's Supplies to spin The Wheel Of Chance ( Quest ID # 555 ),The Assistant Quest( Quest ID # 556 ), Swindle's Return Policy ( Quest ID # 557 ), Essence Of Defeat Reagent ( Quest ID # 570 ), Nulgath ( Quest ID # 868 ) , and these are the quest where you can get the item
    now, in getting this reagent, we can choose any of those quest to get them, now here's my step-by-step on how i get it

1) Register the quest "Essence Of Defeat Reagent" ( Quest ID # 570 )
    2) /join escherion, Kill Escherion , repeatedly, and don't click the Yes Button on the item drop "Escherion's Chain" and at the same time you can also farm the unidentified items which are 4,5,7, and 8 and 10 pieces of unidentified 10 to get 1 dark crystal shard by turning in escherion's helm on the Supplies To Spin The Wheel Of Chance ( Quest ID # 555 ), and after you think you're done with escherion and you think that you have enough drop then click the yes button, and also farming gold, the drop of the staff monster sells like in a range of 12,500 gold - 6,250 gold and escherion's drop also range in selling between 12,500 gold and 1,250 gold you can also go screen hopping if you prefer soloing, if you want to bot you can use this bot of mine that i always use if it also works for you, it's located below this
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Escherion Dark Crystal Shard Shaman Bot
    Farming For: Escherion's Robe , Escherion's Helm , 1st Lord of Chaos Helm , http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/1st-lord-of-chaos-staff]1st Lord Of Chaos Staff , Chaotic Conqueror's Skull , Chaotic Warrior Mace , Escherion's Chain , Staff of Inversion , Treasure Chest
    Loader/s or Trainer/s: Dark Mystic v.020
    Skill Set: Shaman Class
    Quest/s Name/s and ID #/s: None
    Packet Spam: None
    Instructions/Infos On Using This Bot: this has no auto join, you need to join manually and start this bot, you know now why i diid that so there and it's a simple bot, without any packet spamming since in this guide we need to stack , unstackable items, get it?? , i also recommend you guys to be a high level so you can kill him faster,,, if your not , it's also ok
    Link: Escherion Dark Crystal Shard Shaman Bot
    Credit Goes To:SoulSerenity
    3) /join faerie Now where gonna go next at Aracara's Place same as step number 2, it's drops sells in a range between 6,250 gold - 25 gold, excluding the Aracara's Fang item
    4) /join yokaiwar ,then yokai , same as step number 2 also but there are also the house items which you can sell for gold if you're also farming for gold they range from 18,750 gold to 0 gold if you want to bot you can use this bot of mine that i always use if it also works for you, it's located below this
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    O-Dokuro's Head Dark Crystal Shard Necromancer Bot
    Farming For: Dragon Scroll , Evil Umbrella Lamp ,Hanzamune Blade Replica , Large Yokai Shrine , Left-facing Tuna sofa ,Koi Fountain , Koi Trophy , Odokuro Skull House , Small Yokai Shrine , Stuffed Neko Matta , Stuffed Samurai Statue , Tiger Scroll ,Yokai Harp , Yokai Lute , Yokai Sandals , O-Dokuro's Tooth
    Skill Set: Necromancer Class
    Instructions/Infos On Using This Bot: you need to manually /join yokaiwar and go to the room in the area where odokuro's head is located, you can try /goto player or you can use this bypass of mine in yokaiwar area if you want it solo and then load and enable the bot
    Link:O-Dokuro's Head Dark Crystal Shard Necromancer Bot
    Credit Goes To: SoulSerenity
    5) /join hydra and /goto to someone who is on the room where the hydra's are or you couldby clicking the book of lore, and click the the STORY tab then click CHIRAL VALLEY , and after than on PAGE 2 of the storyline, click BATTLE THE HYDRA, and after you click it, it will take you to the a hydra-# and and exactly put you on the room where the hydra's are even if you're finish with the storyline , then the kill the hydra's , same as step number 2, and also there are three of them so don't worry you'll get a lot in just a few minutes, their drops ranges between 8,750 gold to 1,250 gold,
    6) /join stalagbite, then kill vath a lot of times , same as step number 2, btw every item drop of vath sells for 1,250 excluding the strand of vath's hair , as for stalagbite the pesky dragon, he only drops one item which is a mini-it and sells for like 1,250 if you want to bot you can use this bot of mine that i always use if it also works for you, it's located below this
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Stalagbite Vath Dark Crystal Necromancer Bot
    Farming For: Chaos Dragonlord Helm , Chaos Dragonlord Axe , Chaos Dragonlord Mace , Chaotic Dragon Lance , Cloak of Vath , Shattered Legendary Sword of Dragon Control , Stalagbite Pet, Legendary Sword of Dragon Control , Vath's Chaotic Dragonlord Armor , Vath's Hair , Strand of Vath's Hair
    Instructions/Infos On Using This Bot: before using this bot, you need to manually /join stalagbite , then enable this bot
    Link: Vath Dark Crystal Necromancer Bot
    7) now the last and foremost longest and hardest, the makais, now kill them and complete the quest everytime you kill 50 of them, and it's a guarantee drop as long as you have step 1 registered when killing them, and you can also farm totems while you're at farming dark crystal shards

and doing those steps above , you'll have 50 dark crystal shards in no time

Tainted Gem

You can bot these by using BotQuestWorlds , or any of trainers you want to use as long as it has a botting options, or you can get this manually if you're very persistent to get it , so you won't get worried if you get disconnected you manually accept the items youself same as manually accepting the quests if you want to , by farming a full stack of cubes and bone dust, and you'll have 2 tainted gems for a full stack of both any of the items, or you can also get them by doing Nulgath ( Quest ID # 868 ), The Assistant ( Quest ID # 556 ), Supplies to spin The Wheel of Chance ( Quest ID # 555 ) , Bone Dust Reagent ( Quest ID # 568 ) , Cube Reagent ( Quest ID # 569 ), you can get tainted gems from any of these quests and the easiest quest/s to get them is the Bone Dust Reagent And Cube Reagent quests , down below is the bot of mine i always use
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Tainted Gem Cubes Boxes Sneevil Shaman Bot
    Farming For: Cubes & Tainted Gem
    Skill Set: Shaman Class
    Quest/s Name/s and ID #/s: Cube Reagent ( Quest ID # 569 )
    Packet Spam: Yes , Cubes Get Item Spt , Tainted Gem Get Item Spt ,
    Tainted Gem & Cubes Get Item Spt
    Instructions/Infos On Using This Bot: manually /join boxes, then load the bot , then enable, and about the spt files, they are divided into 3 files, the 1st file which is the cubes get item drop, 2nd the tainted gem get item drop and the 3rd both cubes and tainted gem get item drop, set their MS at 10,000 and spam, and if you're not gonna go AFK, i suggest you observe and you manually get the items yourself, because i cannot guarantee that you won't be disconnected , if you did the bot at the same time with the spt files
    Link: Tainted Gem Cubes Boxes Sneevil Shaman Bot
    Credit Goes To:SoulSerenity

Totem Of Nulgath

This reagent is same as getting the tainted gem reagent but much more longer, since the essences drop don't drop at 100% although they do drop often , and so, you can get this from Totem of Nulgath ( Quest ID # 726 ) and Nulgath ( # 868 ) , and it's also faster getting from the Totem Of Nulgath Quest rather than the nulgath quest and there's a link to a bot i made below located on the tips section of this thread and if you don't want to go to tercessuinotlim and kill freakin dark makai's , and you'd rather prefer the blue golem on elemental go ahead and do the nulgath quest, you may bot this also if you want to,,,and as far as i know, i think that this has a higher drop rate than the non mem voucher on the nulgath quest, but that's what i thought, but lower than the other reagents, and oh, the totem fo nulgath quest is the only quest available if you get tired of killing the mana golem

Diamond Of Nulgath

You can get these from the quest Supplies to spin The Wheel of Chance ( Quest ID # 555 ), The Assistant ( Quest ID # 556 ) , GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE ( Quest ID # 592 ) , Crag's Thirst ( Quest ID # 600 )<< this quest needs crag & bamboozle in your inventory , Diamonds of Miltonius Sale ( Quest ID # 603 ) and Nulgath ( Quest ID # 868 ) you can get them at any of these quest, but the easiest to get them is on the Nulgath Quest, because it's the quest that has a decent random drop rate of diamonds and plus if you get a Voucher Of Nulgath ( Member ), you can exchange it for 1 diamond of nulgath on the quest Diamonds Of Miltonius Sale ( Quest ID # 603 ) and you'll have a full stack of diamonds of nulgath

Unidentified Item 13 ( Contract Of Miltonius )

You can get these, sigh,,,,,............from again, Supplies to spin the Wheel Of Chance ( Quest ID # 555 ) , The Assistant ( Quest ID # 556 ),
    Nulgath ( Quest ID # 868 ), Diamond Exchange ( Quest ID # 869 ) << this quest needs crag & bamboozle in your inventory, it's easier to get them on Nulgath ( Quest ID # 868 )

Voucher Of Nulgath ( Non - Member )

this is kinda has the lowest drop of all the reagents needed in the juggernaut quest, you can get this from the common quests we nulgath item hunters , Supplies to spin The Wheel of Chance ( Quest ID # 555 ) , The Assistant ( Quest ID # 556 ) and lastly, Nulgath ( Quest ID # 868 )

Gem Of Nulgath

this is the only juggernaut reagent, which can only be acquired in only just one quest which is Nulgath ( Quest ID # 868 ), and repititively turn-in the quest as soon as you get mana energy drop and you'll get it , but not 100%, my estimation for this drop is like 40% chance in randomly dropping from the quest

and finally you have a juggernaut weapon, armor or pet

SAFETY REMINDER: BEFORE TURNING THE REAGENTS IN, MAKE SURE YOU MANUALLY TURN IT IN, DON'T BOT THE JUGGERNAUT QUEST OR INCLUDE THE JUGGERNAUT QUEST ON THE QUEST LIST OF THE BOT MANAGER AND MAKE SURE YOU PICK THE JUGGERNAUT ITEM OF YOUR LIKING BEFORE TURNING IT IN , THIS JUGGERNAUT QUEST IS NOT A RANDOM DROP QUEST WHICH MEANS IT DOESN"T PICK THE DROP FOR YOU , YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PICKS THE DROP YOU WANT THE QUEST TO DROP.

Now the real deal which you all what came here for the tips and the secrets,,,

1) I recommend you guys to screen hop , if the mob that you are dealing is too weak and has a low hp, and respawns too long
    2) If you want to bypass the bone room in citadel without actually getting a full stack of cubes and bone dust , here's a link to my own bypass xml file on going to tercessuinotlim without getting any requirements, and also i'll include my own totem bot and dark crystal shard bot for makai part only, or if you don't want to use my totem bot , you could use DataPaw's BQW of course, it has it's own built-in totem bot
    Note: If you're gonna use my bots, specifically referring to this tip, you'll be needing to use the bypass xml file before using any of the two ( 2 ) bots below

Click Below If You Want To Get To Tercessuinotlim Without Getting Any Requirements, And It's Specifically Used For The Dark Mystic v.020 ( Purple Version )
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Tercessuinotlim Bypass XML File

Totem Dark Necromancer Bot
    Farming For: Essence Of Nulgath & Totem Of Nulgath
    Loader/s or Trainer/s: Dark Mystic v.020 ( Purple Version )
    Quest/s Name/s and ID #/s: Totem Of Nulgath ( Quest ID # 726 )
    Packet Spam: Yes, Totem And Essence Get Drop Packets, then spam at 10000 milliseconds
    Instructions/Infos On Using This Bot: Read the note above, then use this after doing so, and also don't forget too spam at 10000 milliseconds
    Link:Totem Necromancer Bot

Dark Crystal Shard Dark Makai Necromancer Bot
    Farming For: Dark Crystal Shard
    Loader/s or Trainer/s: Dark Mystic v.020 ( Purple Version )
    Quest/s Name/s and ID #/s: Essence Of Defeat Reagent ( Quest ID # 570 )
    Packet Spam: Yes, Dark Crystal Shard Get Drop Packet
    And also, if you want to get both the shards and the essences at the same time here's the spt file, if you only want to get them too here's the spt file
    Dark Crystal Shard And Essence Get Drop Packets, then spam both them at 10000 milliseconds
    Instructions/Infos On Using This Bot: you need to have a stack of all the reagents (i.e. Arcara's Fang, Vath's Hair and so on ) except the "Dark Makai Destroyed" which is the only temporary item in the juggernaut quest, before using this, or else it won't work for you if you don't have those and make sure they're in stacks , so you can continuously get dcs without leaving the room, and also read the note above before using this bot and after you load the bot and spam the spt file at 10000 milliseconds
    Link:Dark Crystal Necromancer Bot

3) if you don't have any inventory left and you accidentally had like 6 fre inventory spaces, i suggest you follow the guide above and also, if you want to farm totems and dcs at tercessuinotlim , without getting any bone dust, so you can enter the bone room in the citadel area, i suggest you go and download this bypass tercessuinotlim xml file and also i'll include a totem and dcs bot for makai part only, or you could use BQW in farming totems
    4) you can bot any of these items, but i suggest that you guys need to deal with the DCS first
    5) when doing my guide on the DCS just stack the escherion's helm, and and so if you have 2 million gold or lower and like get 10 ( ten ) , unidentified item 10s, and turn in swindle's return policy quest since, when turning in escherion's helms and blood cloaks you'll get randomly, uni 4, 5, 7, and 8 , in 10 turn ins if your lucky
    6) i also suggest that after getting 40 dark crystal shards , you can now move on to the diamonds and gem part of the juggernaut quest, since when you'll goonna get the diamonds , it'll probably doesn't drop that often same as the voucher ( mem ), and gem which needs 20 of it but has a higher drop rate than the diamond and the dcs which also has a higher drop rate than the diamond
    7) my priority in order of getting the reagents
    >>>>>(1)Dark Crystal Shard, ( Yes it's one of my MUSTS!)
    >>>>>(2 and 3) Totem Of Nulgath Or Tainted Gem , i sometimes interchange these two reagents just so i can change a boring routine
    >>>>>(4) Diamonds Of Nulgath ( pretty hard to get, but there's the mem voucher so no worries )
    >>>>>(5 & 6) Gem Of Nulgath Or Voucher Of Nulgath ( Non - Member ), most likely you'll get a lot of gems in completing nulgath quests over and over again, and you'll get a non-mem voucher while getting diamonds, dcs, gems, and totem

then turn everything into the the quest Juggernaut Items Of Nulgath ( Quest ID# 837 ),,

AND VOILA YOU GOT A JUGGERNAUT ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE, GO AHEAD AND BOAST YOUR JUGGERNAUT ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE TO THE WORLD

SAFETY REMINDER: BEFORE TURNING THE REAGENTS IN, MAKE SURE YOU MANUALLY TURN IT IN, DON'T BOT THE JUGGERNAUT QUEST OR INCLUDE THE JUGGERNAUT QUEST ON THE QUEST LIST OF THE BOT MANAGER AND MAKE SURE YOU PICK THE JUGGERNAUT ITEM OF YOUR LIKING BEFORE TURNING IT IN , THIS JUGGERNAUT QUEST IS NOT A RANDOM DROP QUEST WHICH MEANS IT DOESN"T PICK THE DROP FOR YOU , YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PICKS THE DROP YOU WANT THE QUEST TO DROP.

I really intended to not put up or make some videos and images so there still some challenge and excitement in getting the juggernaut, and also, so the noobs won't understand that much about this if they do, well, fine, go ahead and enjoy reading... it's my pleasure to share this and yes , i will answer your questions if you have any questions about the guide just post your comments below and report some bugs on the bots and spts if you find some

if you're trying to search for dark mystic or botquestworlds, it's also provided below
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Dark Mystic v.020 Purple Version
    Virus Scan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...af0f0369627782284204da92171887a9de-1325232799~>

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  2. secrekept

secrekept

Why do you hate Members? Because they are upgraded? Lol, that doesn't mean you should plant anger against them because they are upgraded. That just proves how childish you are. Grow up.

3. SoulSerenity

SoulSerenity

<~Woah, You seriously took what I meant . It called sense of humor check again dude.~>

4. secrekept

secrekept

Sense of humor? Lol, because they are upgraded? You really are stupid.

5. dragon crab

dragon crab

you shouldnt go around calling people childish because of a post, he did mean it when he said it was a joke, so lay off of him and dont take little comments so serious.

6. AQWLevel60

AQWLevel60 Guest

Good guide but next time can you post some cool AQW Sets non member ? Really appreciate this guide :D

7. bkxianga0

bkxianga0

Nice, very helpful :)

8. keenan boyko

keenan boyko

hey can u update this please