1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

[GUIDE] Learning the Basics of C/C++

Discussion in 'C/C++' started by BaGGy, Jan 17, 2006.

1. beastlymoose

beastlymoose

2. destroyer31112

destroyer31112

great tutorial ill definately utilize these sites.thanks

3. SF_101

SF_101

i'm guessing that to make your own hacks for a game, you would have to be well experienced in order to make a hack right? so a person like me, who has no experience what so ever in c++ programing, can't learn it by myself and understand it within some time so that i am able to make a hack? or is there hope for me knowing how complex it is? lol

---------- Post added 02-12-2011 at 08:38 PM ----------

i clicked on the website that claims you learn c++ in 21 days. the reason why i say claim is because i don't know this for a fact, but judging by what i read on the site so far, it's pretty noob-friendly (me, lol) considering the fact that i have no clue as to what C++ really is, other than it is a computer language which you must know in order to create games, or in my case, hacks for games. It starts off by introducing you to C++ by talking about its brief history and what you're going to be learning about so this is a good place to start learning c++ with no prior knowledge to any computer programming languages. So, in 21 days, i will be able to create a hack for a game? I wonder.. but if it does take me more time to learn about other programs associated with C++, then im not sure if i will continue if it will take me months to learn those programs necessary for working with C++. If these additional programs hopefully take me a couple of days to learn, then sure why not. Ill learn them and soon will begin to make hacks. And to the community of gzp, you might be looking at a future coder of yours ;D Don't worry, ill either make these hacks free of charge with features contained within premium hacks like on other sites, or ill charge a really cheap price, probably starting at $1 for 30 days usage. And in the future from that time on, it will steadily increase but won't go over $10. I'm thinking of making the starting prices $1 for 30 days, then later on it will be $5 for 30 days. But first things first, i gotta get back to learning my C++

Here's the site im using to learn C++ in 21 days: http://newdata.box.sk/bx/c/

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  4. wilks3y

wilks3y

This is a awesome tutorial.
    Im learning C++ at school, might take some of the links in with me.
    Thanks.

5. cade12

cade12

which one is the best for people who have *no experience whatsoever*? that has u write code as you follow the tutorial

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  6. LCS

LCS

The tutorials like that are usually very basic like showing you how to display text in the console. They are not the kind that will show you how a hack is made step-by-step. Are you sure that's what you want?

7. lex1998

lex1998

this post is damn gd. I would recommand it to my friends.

8. LRA

LRA

Thank you so much it's not exactly what I was looking for but it'll do. :]

9. FadedBeast

FadedBeast

Wow.
    @OP, Thanks for the thread.
    I'm currently planning on studying up, and increasing my knowledge of coding.
    I plan on coding hacks for games, and maybe become a game developer of some sort.
    Not sure yet, but this gives me a good library of resources.
    Much is appreciated.

Haha, ProgrammersHeaven is where I learned java a while back. xD
    Also, cprogramming is the site I'm using for my C++ skills, just because I like the layout and explanation of the coding.

10. paradoxcod4

paradoxcod4

Nobody can learn c/c++ from books and tutorials you must have somebody to show and teach you.
    Everbody is telling you like learn c++ but they dont even know what is c++ u somepeople that know c++ the pretend like they are some motha****ers its not hard as they tell you just find somebody to who wana show you how it works!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  11. Cipher

Cipher Retired Staff Member

This is possibly the worst advice ever given.
    It's entirely possibly to learn C++ from books and tutorials.

12. [MOP]Nessy

[MOP]Nessy

I totally agree with this, its like what lone222 says, "Learning how to program is not hard, it is the logic in programming that is hard"

13. Tony_Stark

Tony_Stark

Needed Items:
    VisualC++2008
    Some Codes
    Learn From Youtube lol

14. mapletester

mapletester

15. Limon SNL

Limon SNL

Soryy for bad spelling

Hello i got this site too i was learning from it but i quit cause i got tier of reading and when i have a question thare was no one too ask thare nothing like a teacher so if anyone nows a internet clase ware i can talk to a teacher that be cool. i was reading java code. but thare java/c/c++. and thare video of a teacher teaching java code on "free-ed". go and take a pick you may end up learning something new.

ones again sorry for bad spelling. thanks for you time and im sorry if this ware on baggy post i didnt real all he wrote.

java/c/++ "side". http://free-ed.net/free-ed/Navigation/Level01/01_CompInfoTech.asp

"java"/ Site. http://chortle.ccsu.edu/java5/index.html#02

16. Gamma Z

Gamma Z

Hello, Thanks so much for this thread, It will be of much use to me and I greatly appreciate it!
    I am currently a Noob and have absolutely no experience in programming, however this thread definitely will be useful.

~Sorry for the extremely late post, I apologise for that. :) ;)

17. kirk895

kirk895

NICE GUIDE even if it was uploaded a long time ago

18. xzs

xzs Moderator / .net Coder Staff Member

Still a Guide :)

19. kennethmon

kennethmon

-Link Advertisement-
    #Warned

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
  20. SladeKatakari