Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Gundam Seed Destiny... kira???

Discussion in 'Gundam' started by l33t ch0c0l4t3, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l33t ch0c0l4t3

l33t ch0c0l4t3 Banned

So what happened to Kira? He's not in the Gundam Seed destiny. And they don't talk about it either...

2. DesperateSoul

DesperateSoul

he is in gundam seed destiny but you won see him until the 15-50 eps

3. l33t ch0c0l4t3

l33t ch0c0l4t3 Banned

Yeah, I was like NOOO KIRA!! I can't believe he's gone! I just finished GSD, great series, I hope there's really a 3rd series calleD GSE [Gundam Seed Eternity] because they really left a lot of questions floating around...

4. Shinta Himura

Shinta Himura

I like Shin. He is one cool pilot and a young man. I though kira is cool but I like shin better. Now I go on like Zaft too ^_^

5. ItsMyHome

ItsMyHome

Yea kira come in like ep 15 and everything after that..he's crazy come back is something to see...and moveing on in the eps he gets a new mobilesuit but im not saying anymore..

6. calvino

calvino

Err. Like Kira +1292 Pwn's Shin. Shin is some fag who likes an artificial human. He also turn's evil, which pissed me off. I haven't seen gundam in a while.

7. Lumiere

Lumiere Retired Staff Member

Kira comes in episode 12 or 13 with a flashy entrance... as usual

8. AbyessGaia

AbyessGaia

u all only watch until Ep15?

I watched the entire GSD already...Lolz

9. irkou2

irkou2

don't worry Kira is back and better.. Lacus is also back and hotter :)....

and Seed Eternity would be soo awesome but not gana happen... 00 is out and what would be the story for another SEED sequel? i mean if Blue Cosmos is the enemy again... wont it get dull?

10. waylonzzz

waylonzzz

if you wiki it, there's a gundam SEED movie coming out (as in not a compilation movie)

also, if you guys have seen the "special editions", they like replay the whole series with added or replaced parts...

I downloaded special edition 4, and they added new parts like at the end where Kira goes to the Messiah, in the original, only he goes in, but in the special edition, Athrun follows. Also in the end, they play the WHOLE version of fields of hope and they show that lacus becomes the chairman of ZAFT. Then, shinn finally meets Kira, when introduced by Athrun as the Freedom pilot and its like happy ever after. Kira, who's lover is Lacus, follows and he joins ZAFT as well. (I started cracking up cuz he went from EAF to ORB to ZAFT.) He becomes a captain ranked ZAFT member with the white coat and everything. Athrun stays in ORB, Shinn loses his FAITH status, and its all happy in the end.

11. eden22543

eden22543

Special Editions are Summaries of eps 1 -50 cause they repeated important events in those Special Editions

12. waylonzzz

waylonzzz

hey hey Edition IV had extra stuff at the end...I thought it was pretty important

13. irkou2

irkou2

ya.. the special editions are great if you want to rewatch everything without watching 50 episodes... but i felt sorry for Andrew W.....

14. waylonzzz

waylonzzz

...? he didn't die

or right mwu came back right

15. irkou2

irkou2

uhh sorry for spoilers if i spoiled it.. but anyway Andrew W. didnt die.. and Mwu remembers everything after he protected the Arch Angel with the Akatsuki the same way he protected it with the Strike.. since Akatsuki has the ability to deflect.. he lived through Minereva's tanheiser

16. waylonzzz

waylonzzz

u no if ur saying srry for spoiling, then don't freaking spoil it for others! jeez...

17. irkou2

irkou2

i was answering your question and i said sorry cause you sounded surprised..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.