Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

GunZ 2 on Steam Green light! Great game check it out!!

Discussion in 'Steam Games' started by [NinMario, Mar 29, 2013.

1. [NinMario

[NinMario Registered User

Hello fellow Steam gamers! If you Didn't know A Unique free2play game
    Is out on steam's green light system. It hasbeen flooded with
    so many dedicated fans we Just need some more support from the steam community.
    If you like swords slashing wall running action packed shooter This TPS game is for you.

I have originally been playing the first GunZ 1 Since 2006. I'm excited to say to New Players The learning curve Will not be difficult at first everyone will have a fair advantage of the game nothing like GunZ 1 where Kstyle was dominant Don't worry this is your second chance to enjoy the game & have a fighting chance like everyone else!

PLEASE SUPPORT!
    YES, COMMENT, FAVIORTE Thankyou everyone to the Steam community for supporting!

CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133839622

& If you like Join the First GunZ 2 Group with us as well!
    CLICK HERE! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GunZ2

2. JayDz

JayDz Registered User

3. pandation

pandation Registered User

I do like The fa that they finally took out to the public Gunz 2, since it was promised 3 years after Gunz the duel was launched. I've already played Gunz 2 but the fact that you don't really need to be skilled to win a duel with someone or the fact that it is really pay 2 win (right now who knows int he future) made me just to go back to the private servers of the first Gunz. Anyway people should try it.

4. IzHax

IzHax Guest

Awesome game :)

5. igotmovies11

igotmovies11 Registered User

well i have been playing gunz the duel since 2004 and i am a big fan of it. at first when i saw gunz 2 i was like wow played it a bit and didnt really like it it is slow and doenst require you to do something mind blowing on your keyboard its made that so every one who cant play can actualy play and the tilted view is just awfull somany maps arent there. somany cloth designs are gone. i miss my breakers........THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR UNLOCKING MORE THAN 1 CHARACTER.... not every character can chose all weapons... they could have done a better job. it is just disapointment