Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Request Gunz 2 quickscopre triggerbot(shotbot)

Discussion in 'Gunz 2 Discussion/Hacks' started by Versions, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Versions

Versions

Yes i know its almost the same as normal triggerbot which even that i cant do
    so i was wondering if someone could help me make one or make one for me :)
    I Would be reall greatfull Thank u and have a nice day~!

2. sopfox3

sopfox3 R.I.P GIF

I might code one.
    But you do know it'll be difficult to shoot with right? and not easy to use at all. I made something like this before.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  3. korus

korus

am i the only one who can see sopfox comment on everything saying hes gunna update/make something but never does?

4. sopfox3

sopfox3 R.I.P GIF

Did I ever say I would code a triggerbot for GunZ 2 and release it? I never recall saying I would reinstall the game to code a triggerbot for a dead game. I simply stated that I've done before and what he requested is just a broken triggerbot with auto scoping after crosshair turns red.
    And I did talk to Ayamin about updating his auto quest. That was ONE thing. (Not every god damn post including Cosmos hacks because I guess you also think I mention about updating his, well I didn't! Sorry to break it to you lad.).
    And I couldn't even update Ayamin's hack because the way he coded his is way beyond my skills. Please read my previous post, because you have no clue what you posted at all. And if you want me to update something so bad, you could simply pay me to do it. I also assume you are thinking I will release my fly hack. That's not gonna happen same with name change hack.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  5. korus

korus

how much do want paying for a macro that scopes shoots and switches to smg and back to sniper then repeat?

6. sopfox3

sopfox3 R.I.P GIF

I really don't understand how something like that can be hard, not worth paying someone to code an recording with macro and make a triggerbot.
    Use a trigger bot.
    Use macro. It's simple as hell to make. Lol.
    Although you can find many macros all over. Just use the supercancer triggerbot I guess. Still a quickscope trigger bot is very poor to use because you will not land a single hit.

7. kobi

kobi

thanks for that

8. Jerryroble

Jerryroble

can you send the link?