Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

News GzP Changes.

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Iron-Jawed, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron-Jawed

Iron-Jawed I am above all.

[​IMG]

New updates are coming to Gamerzplanet!
    This includes hacks, style, and moderation.

HACKS

[​IMG]

Starting off with hacks, we are set out to find great coders. If you or someone you might know is capable of creating virtually undetectable cheats for GzP, please private message me! This coder will be given an official position as coder, along with the general benefits as staff, and more! This can be a great opportunity on such a large forum. Private message me HERE!

Also, if you have not done so, vote for a future cheat you would like to see HERE

DESIGN

[​IMG]

Having style is very important to us gamers. We can all agree that gamerzplanet needs a new look! User ranks have already been redesigned, as well as the GzP banner and logo (which has not yet been updated). Though, a new theme or skin will definitely push these forums off to a new start. The GzP staff and I have decided on a few that may work. But as always, suggestions by "the community" are also very important. If YOU have any design ideas you would like to see implemented, or certain themes/skins. You can post HERE!

MODERATION​

[​IMG]

Lastly, moderation of GzP has died down a little. I would like to introduce some new and some not so new currently active staff.

Super Moderators: [MENTION=5010077]FlowerzNDaizyz[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2925319]ZeroTypeX23[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=4181459]Zeusxx[/MENTION]

Moderator: [MENTION=5009134]Hunter![/MENTION]

and myself as Admin: [MENTION=5008161]Iron-Jawed[/MENTION]

(of course the beloved original owners [MENTION=6]Skyline_GTR[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4673478]Malevolent911[/MENTION] included)

Things WILL be changing around Gamerzplanet and I want the community to be a huge part of it. The new staff and I are here to stay and improve this forum. You will notice there is a small staff team. If you think you have what it takes to be the position you desire. private message me HERE!

Thanks for reading, sincerely
    -Gamerzplanet staff and administration

Stay tuned for more updates. If you have any questions, private message, visitor message, or skype me at: distortionmod

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.