Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Habbo Retro Banners For Free!

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by Infamous Steve, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Infamous Steve

Infamous Steve

Hey! Im Stephen (Steve for short) and I am very experienced with retros & anything to do with Habbo, owning a few retros myself and being apart of staff teams on them for a long time I can assure you I have seen a lot of banners in my time. I am a self-taught photoshop GFX maker & I can provide you with anything you need for your hotel, (Badges & Banners mostly) So please take the time to read this below as you're probably here for a habbo retro banner.

Want a completely free & great looking banner for your Habbo Retro? Then keep on reading; I am willing to make you a free Habbo Retro banner for your hotel.

WTF!?! Why would I need a banner? Banners can attract users to your hotel just by the look of them! If you have a crappy banner made with Paint, most likely no one will join it. I can assure you that I will provide high quality banner which will get your hotel booming!

WOAH! How do I get one ? Simple! There will be a form in below, fill that out in the comments/reply section & I will drop a banner your way. Or if you want to Inbox me the info and you're banner will be made!

APPLICATION :
    Hotel Name:
    What you want it to say:
    Two main colours:
    Specific Background?:
    Theme:
    Specific Font?:

• You will get your banner in 1-2 days, if you do not recieve one, please inbox me about it (I probably forgot)
    • Please give me the link to your hotel as well as everything above, as it may be needed.
    • If you add my banner to your hotel please make sure you tell me as I need to record this for other things!