Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release Hack Cracky7 | WallHack | Unl ammo & More...

Discussion in 'Operation 7' started by penTa, Sep 14, 2014.

1. penTa

penTa Registered User

[​IMG]

It's not that much but there're alot of extra options.

Dec movement speed is such a function. This will make sure that your state will be set to as you would walk. So you phrone on walk speed and sprint on walking speed. Also the zooming is as fast as you would be walking.

Stamina is also a function which offers alot extra. You can set your empty- and refillspeed. You can also make it so your stamina will refill to a certain number when its below a certain value. Like if lower then 30 then refill to 90. The next option is to freeze stamina to a value. It will refill but wont go lower then that value you set it to.

With userfinder you can see for example if someone is near you(then the value is 1, not near is 0). Or if someone is alive(1 is alive, 3 is dead)

You can also teleport to a player. Turn the function on and then press NUMPAD 5.
    You can call a player aswell to yourself. The player will be teleported to just above your head.

For nade explosion turn it on then press NUMPAD 4 when you want to nade to explode. WARNING!! Make sure you only have one nade from you in the map otherwise you will get kicked! In training mode you can use throw as many as you like

Unl ammo 1(primary and secondary gun) also have a refill function
    Unl ammo 2(nade) is only to freeze the amount of nades

Known bugs:
    No reload doenst work for snipers
    No spread doesnt work when you are zoomed in.
    The userfinder sometimes switch to other users. This is because when a player leaves the game the next player gets his slot(number)
    Stamina refill only works when you jump

How to make it work:
    Inject the dll with an injector. Inject it as admin!<important!!
    You can inject it whenever you want. Even when you are ingame! Just inject it as admin!
    This hack only works for mgame(eu) version!!!!!!!!!!!
    If the menu doesn't show, then try another injecter. And make sure you injected as admin!
    The hide menu button is insert. The show the menu is insert aswell!

Virus Scans:

-VIRUSTOTAL
    -JOTTI

Im not responsible for bans or anything.. Don't hack to obvisous and you won't get banned.

TROUBLESHOOTING

The hack/dll is not working?

Solution:
    Install: Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable (32-bit)
    Install: Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable (64-bit)

Can't run the loader?

Solution:
    Install: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5

Still not working? Turn off your anti-virus.

Credits:

@ Hans
    @ SEGnosis
    @ schaapjes

This hack has not been tested in Operation 7 Latino, it is not guaranteed to work on that server.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  2. Heavenian

Heavenian Guest

Fonctionelle mais moi quant je le lance je veux allez dans une partie sa arrete Operation 7 et mais le message Repport comment faire ?

3. penTa

penTa Registered User

I really do not know if the hack works on you, I still use this hack and did not detect any problems.

4. Mr.iLLEGAL

Mr.iLLEGAL Former Staff Member Former Staff

I used this hack also and even worked fine!

Good job!

5. mrgabber69

mrgabber69 Registered User

I inject the hack, i see the menu but, when i decide to start a game during the charge bar, game crashes and send a message for report a bug... Can u help me?