Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Help for new hackers!

Discussion in 'WarRock' started by juppeli, Jun 13, 2007.

1. juppeli

juppeli Registered User

I think I make thread like this after I readed few message at this forum. I hope this helps newest hackers forward.

Bypass is program which disable Punkbuster while you play (or makes it somehow that it isn't working). So bypass prevent you from getting bans. You need to use always bypass, if you use hacks what are detected. Good, working bypasses are quite rare, so you shouldn't waste time for searching them(most of them are old). Punkbuster ban/kick you if you use too old bypass. Seems to me that everyone don't got it yet: theres no currently public bypass available (or I haven't heard of any).

I think everyone know what this means but anyway: leeched stuff is programs, what some else people have took from another forums and posted it here. Hacks aren't made by those who posted them! So if you post here hack which aren't made by you, give credits to real coder.

And those public hacks seems to cause much problems, so I'll explain those a little bit. As you can see, this forum is full of public trainers, which are quite dangerous. Those who works for punkbuster search forums like these, and when they find public hack they add it to punkbuster. So after few days the hack is detected. Don't use these trainers without good bypass! And btw public hack is hack, which everyone can download. Example on private hacks, you need password for that hack(this password system is one system from million). And this private hack system prevent punkbuster founding their hacks(and the hack keeps undetected). So everything in simple: You get almost always bans at hacks what you download from here. And still one more thing about private hacks, don't start begging people for private hacks, they give hack only for those who they trust(this don't mean that if you say to him your trustable you get the hack). "Warning: all public hacks released will be detected and blocked within 10 hours of release" (thanks for ilikepie)

Gps and player boxes: Gps is hack, where u see ALL your enemies from radar(even the ones with vehicles). This is ALWAYS detected without good bypass(even the hack would be private). At player boxes, you see every enemy inside yellow box (this helps a bit to locate the enemy), and this is as much detected as the gps. So don't use both of these without bypass!

Weapon hack: This is quite simple. AND yes, you can get every gun what you want whenever you want, just entering number between 1-72 to trainer (which have that function). Doesn't it sound cool? Do you want to know why it isn't cool? Because any of these weapon doesn't makes damage even a bit. But the shotgun makes damage ( don't ask me why only this). So thats why almost every hack have only the shotgun function. 72 guns how in hell that much? There are many unreleased guns in these 72.

FAQ:

How long can I play with detected hack(=same as public hack)?
    Answer: Under 15min (I tested one public hack and it took 1 min to get bans)

What are 0 min bans?
    Answer: This mainly occurs when PB is not working properly (or your hack/bypass is detected). They should be only kicks, so don't panic

Can I unban my account?
    Answer: It MAY be possible sending ticket (or whatever it's called) to k2. But I haven't tested it ever because I'm quite sure that they won't remove your bans. If you heard stories about unbanned accounts, there was small (or long) time ago a bug that you could unban your account.

I have public hack and its not detected.
    Answer: Of course there are some pub hacks which isn't detected (every public hack is normally undetected for short amount of time), but don't in name of a god trust on this.

Where can i get private hack?
    Answer: At least you have had to do something for that hack to get it. I don't know where to get them, but you can't get them without doing anything for that hack. Normally you need to add functions for that hack (what means you need to know how to program). So you need to member of some hacking group.

I wanna make my own hack, what programming language should i use?
    Answer: I think visual basic 6 is best for the newest programmers. Of course everyone think that their language is best, but I think vb is easiest one to start. You will find tutorials for this by browsing this forum.

Can I get unlimited dinars with hack?
    Answer: No you don't, I don't start explaining why, but you cant get them.
    Note: There are also several other hacks that are half-impossible (which mean you shouldn't waste time for them) to make, like inf. health.

What are hardware bans (A.K.A hw bans)?
    Answer: You get probably hw bans if you have get those account bans a lot(I mean lots of bans for lots of accounts), so you cant play ANY punkbuster enabled game (not just warrock) if you manage to get them. They are permanent, but you can "disable" them out somehow (I don't have good tutorial right now for that). For a keywords (for Google) you could try
    How many account bans I need for hw ban?
    Answer: I can't say anything what would be even close to right. For me, I haven't get single hw ban even I have got like 1000 account bans all together.

Are own made hacks detected?
    Answer: No they aren't, if only you have the hack (or your trustworthy friends). If you post it to forums, its detected for everyone who uses it. Gps and boxes are still always detected!
    Also pb detects hacks eg. made by vb (if you use your own module then its undetected I think).

Where I can do that scan with many anti-virus result?
    Answer: There are several pages for that (For example [SIZE=-1]virusscan.jotti.org/ or just Google jotti).[/SIZE]

It says that punkbuster is updating and I can't join to any server
    Answer: Just wait small time and try again(Works for me). Bypass may block pb from updating too, so let it update and put your bypass on when your at the server.

What are CE's and UCE's?
    Answer: CE means Cheat engine (Cheat Engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) And uce means undetected cheat engine. So cheat engine is detected too.

Ok but where do you need these programs?
    Answer: For hacking. Look for wikipedia link for more information.

Where can I get CE?
    Answer: Cheat Engine

How do I use that?
    Answer: there should be some tutorial with it.

Do I get bans for CE?
    Answer: Yes you get. But if you have bypass there shouldn't be problem

I don't have good bypass, and I want to use CE .
    Answer: Then the answer is uce (these are more rare than bypasses)

I get bans from Uce!
    Answer: Most of uces are detected since pb have found them. Remember if you found so-called-uce somewhere, that doesn't mean that you can't get bans.

I got bans with undetected trainer (or with bypass/uce).
    Answer: Never forget other players, who records your playing (or take screen shot), and reports you to K2. I call them "frapsers".

How can i avoid getting frapsed?
    Answer: Just use common sense. You get normally caught CQC, so prefer deatmatches. Remember, even screen shot where your hacking is enough to get bans!

I get bans, and I didn't get frapsed or anything?
    Answer: There are several GM's (game master(or game moderator like pownage1 said)) at the game, who (as i heard) recognize all your hacks (probably propaganda). Even you were hiding them as good as possible.

(thanks to CriticalDesing for this)

Mine trainer isn't working anymore!!
    Answer: This happens when they do even a small update to warrock. So trainer is after this too old, and won't work anymore.

Can I change my banned account email?
    Answer: No you cant. There was small time ago bug that you could but k2 found it too and now its not possible.

I found virus called "Themida" (Win32/Packed.Themida) from my hack, is it dangerous?
    Answer: I see it causes always panic when it comes to this, so I decided to explain it a bit. Themida is one of the most powerful packers, which programmers can use to protect their program (hacks in this case). Its mainly used to prevent punkbuster detection and reverse engineers(=A.K.A Crackers) . Normally theres no reason to panic, it may be even safer than program without it. But never forget that programmers can hide real virus inside the program and pack it with Themida, so your scanner will alert only about Themida and not notice real virus under it. So theres no (most of the cases) reason to flame author about viruses if you find this Themida thing inside it. However, Themida isn't the only packer available, its just one of the most powerful ones (as I mentioned). There are several other packers which may cause false virus alert.
    Links for more information:
    Oreans Technology : Software Security Defined. (Themida homepage)

Why Warrock international hack won't work in warrock ph?
    Answer:I wrote so cool postman example that I had to add it here
    If I make it simple, the game stores data to these "addresses" (like amount of ammo etc.) and what hackers do is they gain access to that address and change the value (so the hacker can decide what amount of ammo he wants) from games original. Warrock ph and warrock int are whole different games so they use different addresses (like when you use warrock int trainer in warrock ph, the trainer thinks that the ammo value is in address 10000b, when its actually at 10000a (example addresses of course), and it writes unlimited ammo to wrong place which may lead into crash(or at least it won't work). So it would be the same thing to trying to use warrock int trainer in minesweeper. There's no easy way of getting warrock int trainer to work in warrock ph.
    Or even an simpler way:
    Imaginate a postman with a letter (letter is the warrock int hack (eg. unlimited ammo)) and postman is supposed to take the letter to Chinese man (Chinese man = warrock int game). But postman makes an mistake and takes the letter to his neighbor, who talks only English (English dude = warrock ph game). When English dude gets the letter and tries to read it, its in Chinese and he have no clue what it says (the hack wont work because it got into "wrong place"). I'm bad to explain things but I hope you got it

This thread is only for new hackers, so don't expect to find any help from it if you know already the basics. If you want to ask something (about hacks), just post it to this forum and I can at least try to answer them, and add it to FAQ. And if you need to ask something about things above, I'll answer for those. And if you saw some thing thats isn't true at my post, you can post it here and I'll fix that. I think thats all, Happy hacking!

And still one thing: Any kind of comments are welcome! And i keep updating FAQ, so if you are interested there can be sometimes new things.
    Mine x-fire is juppeli69 , u can connect me that way too!
    If mod don't like outside links i remove them.

Some of people have found their paypal account passwords inside pb process, so be careful. True or not, you decide (I'm not saying they are hacking your accounts but watch out anyway.).

Updated 07.11.2008, why warrock int hack won't work in warrock ph
    Updated 09.08.2008, added thread about packers to F.A.Q
    Updated 17.01.2008, fixed hell of a lot typos.
    Updated 14.05.2008, Removed big red irritating text since the pm/xfire/ICQ flood stopped + FAQ updated a bit

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  2. dead4life

dead4life Former Staff Member Former Staff

This looks useful, stickied.

3. juppeli

juppeli Registered User

Good if it helps some1, do you care about links?

4. dead4life

I welcome links unless it links to other gaming forums (content similar to GzP).

5. juppeli

juppeli Registered User

Well i keep adding them then

6. tanksta666

tanksta666 Registered User

:tape: Hey wat's up Juppeli, i know u sed that u won't teach n-e one how 2 make hacks, n i wish u would teach me, but do u know where i can go/look 2 learn how 2 make my own hacks cuz u r right, all these "hacks" on here r detectable. n i only tried one n got kicked but yeah i found out quick that it is better just 2 make ur own n i want 2 learn how. i don't want 2 keep searching like all these other ppl that just don't learn that u can't keep a hack undetectable 4 ever. so could u help me out? if not, i understand. i promise i won't say a word 'cuz i just want 2 make private hacks.(maybe sum public hacks for sum ppl):tape2:

7. juppeli

juppeli Registered User

Well have u ever programmed? Do you know even the basics? Or i can send you small trainer where would be only stamina,spawn,accuary and scope if you want to? That hack wouldnt not get ever detected.

8. tanksta666

No i have never programmed b4 n im not sure if i know the basics or not. but im a quick learner n mess around w/ my phone's files, like making it ring louder have more memory, making the lights blink 2 music/sound, stuff like that. but yeah could u send me the trainer.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
  9. juppeli

juppeli Registered User

Ill think about it, giving trainer to some1 is always extra effort. But in making hacks programming is esiest step on whole project.

10. tanksta666

ok well wat ever is easier. thx

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
  11. epson89

epson89 Registered User

Hi i am new in hacking and i have read your long helpful message
    and i totally appriciate what u have wrote for new hackers
    but i still dont get how and where do u get a bypass from
    please i need help
    i am new if u help me now then i could get the hang of it and i wont need further help
    Thank you
    my email is momen_siam89@hotmail.com Put the "_" underscore

12. dead4life

Stop posting your emails or this thread will be locked.

13. tanksta666

how long does it usually take 2 make hacks? programming, making CE/UCE, stuff like that.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
  14. juppeli

juppeli Registered User

Learn to program them: 5min, get usful addresses : too long

15. tanksta666

o, well i went 2 this tutorial page n it had useful addresses but i have no clue wat it was talking about, on making UCE's. it was talking about downloading Delphi 7 Enterprise Link it has the links but i have no clue wat that is. then it was talking about IOCTL.

16. juppeli

juppeli Registered User

delphi is programming language so you can modify ce's sources

17. vomitor

vomitor Registered User

bat sa ibang warrock me shotgun?ano un cheat b un?kung cheat un pwedeng pakipost kung pano mag ka shotgun?salamt ng marami:wavey:

18. juppeli

juppeli Registered User

If you want me to understand talk english

19. konohashino

konohashino Registered User

making hacks is more better

20. mtarnuhal

mtarnuhal Registered User