Discussion in 'Gundam' started by OmgWoW, Nov 29, 2007.
1:1 Scale Gundam
Freaking Huge... 20 more years they going to have a real one lol...
Dude that is awesome
wooow ....but its only the RX78 =(...didn't really favor that gundam very much (I'll go really crazy once they have a life sized model for strike freedom >.<)
that's greatness right there.
now all it has to do is fly
That pretty huge gundam
Well Freedom would be cool but Rx-78 was the first gundam ever made anyway so.. and if they made freedom gundam the Wings would be a problem they might have to make it stand and make one of those Hangar bays to just hold it up lol...
[If you didnt know what hangar bay means I neither spelled it wrong LOL stupid me or look at Gundam GP-01 Perfect grade and you will see]
Needs some laser beams and beam swords or nuclear weapons =o
lol there weren't that many gundams with nukes, just nuclear powered cells...beastliness
but hey I mean its hard for right now, but by the time rx-78 is actually able to move around and crap like that, u'll have stuff that'll be almost as good as freedom's artillery...the energy used for flying would be nuclear, all beam rifles and beam sabres would be made from plasma, etc
Lol if they put nuclear engines on gundams and alot of them blow up in wars the world is pretty fked
that is from japan right? hah world war 3? the new plan for world domination, a 1 man army
Lawl that would be like GGundam...
Aside from that guys you have notice a gundam that can't move can't fly and if it could just fly its quite useless as it is. IMO original RX 78 pwns all.
psh strike freedom man...if they invented that, we'd definitely be going into the cosmic era
yea it would be just a life-size statue, it would be a really stupid project if they actually make it work.
1. it's not aerodynamic (lol maybe it can be spacedynamic if there's such word)
2. the amount of money it would cost is not worth it, for it's not suitable and ineffective for combat.
3. it would be really really hard and pricey just to make a smaller model to work, think about how more hard and more pricey it would be for an actual one to build.
4. it would get shelled at easily, with such big surfaces, it makes an easy target.
5. the amount of power it would drain to lift it up the ground and travel a short distance is already too much money.
6. making a mobile armor in a shape of a human with similar human joint funtions and limits, makes it the most stupid form of attempt to combat.
7. locking on target, then making the gigantic arm move instanly to aim it's rifle at the target would be almost impossible.
the list goes on...
Reminds me of this video I saw awhile back...
YouTube - LAND WALKER -Japanese Robot suit-
If they made something like Knightmares from codegeass that might work like gundam lol, mech warriors, and the ones from Gasaraki might work Lolol
and that landwalker.... Lol anyone can jump on it and open the cockpit to kill the pilot lol it looks plastic-ish xD
You could driv infront of that landwalker and it would trip and fall then you could just kill the pilot lol
the feet doesn't even lift off the ground
not only is it extremely slow, but can only move in flat terrain.
going up a simple hill will tip it over.
I guess it's cool for some star wars convention or whatever you call them...