Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

How can we save Core Gaming?

Discussion in 'Console Discussion' started by alanwaston, Mar 3, 2017.

1. alanwaston

alanwaston Registered User

I am reviving this thread because I think a greater threat exists. We have our Xbox/PS/PC kingdoms fight little feudal wars about which platform is best, but our entire continent of core gaming itself is getting in some rocky waters. Konami semi-exiting, many great titles this year underperforming, the eastern developers doing poorly, Crytek struggling, Bioshock 3 barely being profitable, console sales starting to decline, etc. Entire swaths of our glorious gaming continent are being conquered by the smartphone mongol hordes. 10s of Millions upon 10s of millions of casual gamers left console games for smartphones.

Instead of arguing which console is better with your friends/ nerd coworkers/ and message boards, we need to advertise the awesomeness of core videogames. Discuss and even argue with nongamers everywhere just how awesome it is. At the bar, in the club, at the gym, at church, during a wedding, etc. We are the champions that will retake our sovereign lands and free the casual citizens that the evil Samsung and Apple empires took from us. We will do it for Gaben, for Miyamoto, for Spencer, for Kutaragi, for Don Mattrick, for Team Red, for Team Green, and for YOU!

ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!!

2. Raymond Carroll

Raymond Carroll Registered User

Yeah! Rightly said! Core video gaming is still awesome to play. But after the release of console people are mostly attracted towards playing on console and debating that which console is better. Although PS4 and Xbox One both are better to play. Still core video gaming are awesome. There is no comparison between them. People needs to find more information about consoles as well as on core video gaming and need to discuss more threads on core video gaming.