1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Problem I can't get any hacks to work properly.

Discussion in 'Combat Arms' started by Wallace96, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Wallace96

Wallace96

For the life of me, I can't get *ANY* hacks to work correctly for me other than GordonSYS, which I'm not that much of a fan of. I really want the GzP Pub, but no matter what I can't get it, or any other hack to run properly. I'm running WinVista x86. I've tried injecting .dlls, using loaders and everything. It just won't work!

Does anyone know anything about why this won't work??

EDIT: Also, my Antivirus (AVG) picks up every other thing I download, but (if I'm confident) I normally hit allow/ignore, does this have any effect?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. ROFLrobert

ROFLrobert

No, your anti-virus should have no effect what-so-ever, because you've quote: "allow" it.

Usings hacks, you should read carefully to the instructions, also if you were to have any problems with the hacks, reply back to the hack's original thread, there you will get much better help, and understanding. So, go back, and reply. Include your OS. "WinVista x86".

3. brandonm55

brandonm55

Im almost positive Combat Arms updated so a lot of the hacks don't work i've been trying for a long time to get hacks and they wont work, they need to make new ones.

4. luke1342

luke1342

Hey guys I used to always have that problem i Have a windows 7 64 bit. Try using this injector called InjectPLZ+ now all of the hacks seem to work like a charm.

Hope this helps!

5. Kirklyn214

Kirklyn214

Uhh, can anyone help me I cannot find any good hacks. The injectors and the hacks are all down! For combatarms they did an update.

6. speedweenie

speedweenie

try injecting manual not automatic,and do it just as hack shield load indicator peaks.also disable your anti virus,adaware,windows defender or any other anti-whatever you have,also type the process as ....Engine.exe........<------exactly like i did.

also on vista run injector as administrator.

keep in mind every hack doesnt work on every version of windows,there is even a difference in OEM and RETAIL versions

7. nga1131

nga1131

I'am having the same prob,I have win vista 32bit, the only hack I can get to work is gordon, not a real big fan either

8. Fatality2075

Fatality2075

Of course the detecters are gonna do that.