1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

I need help with gaming lag so bad. as well as sound

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by xdestinix, Jan 17, 2014.

1. xdestinix

xdestinix Guest

Alright, here is the past story of this laptop. I have used it for two and a half years. About a year and a bit into use it started lagging when I should play games. When I say lagging I mean the graphics for the game with freeze, i could still move my mouse but couldnt see what the heck was going on. It would freeze for like 3-4 seconds and then would come back on and run smoothly till it occured again. Generally it occurs when things get intense in the game. Such as LoL in ARAM when everyone gets in a team fight i lag and it freezes and i die. I play on the lowest settings for everything. It even used to be able to run starcraft 2 without any lag. It also lags with sound and starts to uhm like so.
    "Double K-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-kill!'
    I dont run other programs in the background, and have defraged it. I currently dont have an anti virus softwear as it ran out 2 days ago, but it hasnt got worse sense then. I think all my drivers are up to date, not 100% sure, but in the driver menu i right click and say update or whatever
    So i need help solving this problem because it is making me quite sad lol. so i shall give you my comp specs and if you could give me some advice
    Model: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 6.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory: 5.95 GB
    Available Physical Memory: 2.91 GB
    Total Virtual Memory: 11.9 GB
    Available Virtual Memory: 8.09 GB
    Display: Radeon HD 6490M
    Approx. Total Memory: 3800MB
    If there is any other info you need or want let me know. and any suggestions would be helpful

2. Make sure your system is up to date. Remove unwanted or unused applications on your system. Try to turn off anti-aliasing on your video settings.

3. J-xToF

J-xToF Retired Staff Member

what? driver menu?
    I think you should check the HP webpage for the latest updates. Not sure how you are doing it.
    Also maybe your laptop is overheating more than before? clean your air vents/heat sinks

4. mahmoudprence

mahmoudprence

Try Giving the Game Application a higher Priority Just by :
    1. Open your game
    2. Right click on the Taskbar
    3. Click on the "Start Task Manager"
    4. Click on Processes Tab
    5. select your game.exe
    6. Right click on it
    7. Choose "Set Priority"
    8. Choose "Above Normal"

Note: if you choose "High" after while it will gives you blue screen and even more lag

Try To Clean your RAM By using JetClean program