Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

If any money cheats still exist?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Hacks & Cheats' started by IdioticFool, Oct 27, 2017.

1. IdioticFool

IdioticFool

For about year ago I used Cheat engine and a special script to change money one can win in an Impromptu race. Then this hack stopped working. I still use Cheat Engine and other script to stay immortal during the game. Actually it's not immortality, script just keeps my health on the level of maximum health (I can control this figure but usually I leave default value) if the damage value is less than max health value, otherwise I die, which makes my gameplay pretty natural for other players. Anyway, I don't play against other players with this script on because of 2 reasons: to minimize the risk of being noticed and because it's not fair to them. So only Heists and other missions against bots.
    My question isn't about it anyway. Does any unnoticeable ways for cheating money still exist?

2. OnyxRSPS

OnyxRSPS

there are some money drop tools, or modders but they always charge money. Some mods can drop 2k on you constantly tho

3. Werewolf_on_ice

Werewolf_on_ice

there are alot, just gotta find them.