1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

If you have NOT received your license

Discussion in 'Trash Can' started by Rajinn, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Rajinn

Rajinn

FIRST: Check your original payment post, it may be attached in a reply
    If you do not have a license attached, PM me a link to your original payment thread

I will send you a license as soon as possible.
    If I do not send it within 24 hours, you can leave me a PM on my site, http://www.augmentedskills.com (register with the same username, please include GZP in the PM title, do not make a post)

Skyline is starting to slack here, after promising me he would provide tech support he has not, and he still hasn't allowed me to send attachments in PMs nor has he been alerting me of incoming payments, I'll be contacting him about my dissatisfaction.

2. blackgod11

blackgod11

can you PM me because i cant send you a message.. it says i have less than 15 posts... i paid for my vip hacks and i still can use them..-_-

3. zeroknightar

zeroknightar

hello , i just purchase a vip of CA. we're do i get my hack? i bought it from Paypal $20
    Please E-mail me or something lol. my paypal is stevanmccord@gmail.com but email @ zeroknightar@gmail.com
    thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Please Answer me.

4. ivanmass

ivanmass

get help where I can not use the hack??

5. lakewood420

lakewood420

same here, i bought 20$ for the ca premiuim and this is the first time iv ever done something like this , so if you could please help me out that would be great
    i dont know if i have the lisence but if i do i dotn know where to find it please message me back im not on this site to much so you can E mail me at w.g814@hotmail.com my cell is 720 313 4398 text only please hope i hear from u soon

6. chronicouple

chronicouple

Waiting for licence paid and still waiting .

7. maxtothemax007

maxtothemax007

Hello,

What do I have to do to get crossfire hack?
    I bought a CA VIP for 3 months, I downloaded death to B Agent2 and I even gave emails with my tranzaction number and my user name and don't know what to do anymore!
    It already passed a couple of days!:(
    please help!