Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Question Is there still working esp hack?

Discussion in 'Gunz 2 Discussion/Hacks' started by chester57, Jan 22, 2016.

1. chester57

chester57 Registered User

or any other cool hacks for that matter? Because the only ones that have working download links are shotbots, and I know how to aim myself. Shotbots are more of a liability to me honnestly, considering they only work half the time because window mode is so fucking glitchy, I don't want to shutdown my operating system before playing gunz.

Any awnser will help.

2. Systemfile.X

Systemfile.X Registered User

Esp,god mode, unli ammo works fine with me :)

3. chester57

Yes, but there dose'nt seem to be any release download working, I don't know how to write dll files.

4. chester57

So I'm not getting any reply, im guessing this game can easily be hacked? Why do you use dlls? are'nt cheat scripts the same? since theres no gameguard or whatever...

5. toxxic458

toxxic458 Registered User

A DLL will be loaded internally, so it would be part of gunz. Cheatengine however, will always be external.
    Also since DLLs are compiled to assembly, the source is more secure. You can reverse cheat engine tables with cheat engine.
    And yes. The game doesn't have any anticheat (for now), so it is easily hackable, but that doesn't mean that their way of programming is easy to understand.
    I can release a chams or ESP hack, but I don't feel like it.

6. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

This is not entirely true. Yes cheat engine itself is external but it uses a function called "VirtualAllocEx" which find and creates memory within the executable. This part is definitely internal.

7. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

Also practically everything is eventually "compiled to assembly".

8. chester57

So wich adresses Do I gotta turn on to have people name over their heads? I'm getting tired of running after elenas... The only cheat I can pull is inf ammo.

9. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

What do you mean with "turning the address(es) on"? What program are you using? If you mean checking a cross in cheat engine it might not be that simple. I don't know how experienced you are with cheating, so I dont know what I can tell you that would make sense to you. Maybe esp is as simple as a boolean. Or maybe the easiest way is to hook a function. I am happy to help you but I dont know what your knowledge is on this subjects.

10. chester57

I'm really inept at this honnestly, I'm really a leecher more than anything else, dose'nt matter the game basically dead anyway.

11. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam We want you!

Yea figured out that much;)

Alrighty then:)