1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Request Love Beat(Audition like game)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Naterion, May 17, 2016.

1. Naterion

Naterion

http://store.steampowered.com/app/354290/ (there is no main website that i can find its only on steam probably a japanese port)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pre-Game lobby u can do emotes, Move arround and Emote eachother like kissing or hugging, and send hearts which u can buy things from the store with
    [​IMG]
    There are 3 types of Currency Beats, Cash, and Hearts Beats and hearts are gotten easily but Cash u have to pay for im not sure if it would be possible to Hack the cash
    Example of the store:
    [​IMG]

This game is bascially like Audition except obviously different way landing the Rythems works and the pre-game lobbies are different and more interactive, I also feel its graphically better than Audition there are several game modes. this game feels very freindly and benifits Couples play like playing with a partner or a team but there are free for all modes aswell like Indivudual Classic, Meeting party, Non-stop mode, and Beat Pang-Pang, and Bomb-Bomb
    The Team modes are Couples Pang-Pang, Team Survival, Fam Battle

Why should u guys make a Hack for this game?
    First off There are no hacks out there for this game that i could fine, so no competition. The game is on Steam and it doesnt seem to say that the game is VAC protected and i do not see a Anti-cheat beiing loaded on game boot-up

There seems to be plenty of players in the community like Audition does and there doesn't seem to be a report system of any kind in this game. also if u made a cheat such as always get Wow! score then it wouldnt be noticed becuz every1 automaitcally dances in sync and if u Miss then u stop dancing for a moment but u do not miss the next line of notes, there is no part where u stand around doing nothing like audition if u happen to mess up.

I figure if u guys made a Cheat for Audition u guys would be interested in creating a cheat for this game.

2. Skyline_GTR

Skyline_GTR GzP Admin Staff Member Admin

lol that's 100% like audition.

3. Naterion

Naterion

Lol Yea It is but i find it a little easier then audition starting out but harder than audition at later difficulties. hmm idk actually xD i just figured it would be a decent request, since i havn't seen anything cheat related abt this game on the web and because it doesnt seem to have been mentioned on these forums.

what do u think?

Last edited: May 17, 2016