Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Lunia Leveling Guide(fast and easy)

Discussion in 'Lunia' started by Naikon2828, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Naikon2828

Naikon2828

Allright so im goin' to post like half of it now,and other later because im tireeeed-.-
    (WARNING:CHOSE your skills wisely!DO NOT!i repeat,DO NOT choose randomly,get yourself few spells that you like the most,and upgrade them,belive me,at higher level you will need MANY...MANY skill points-.-)
    Part 1(Start)
    -Allright,first step is to do the tutorial,it unlocks you several bonus quests that for begginers are like 1lvl/each,now do all quests from 1-1 to 1-10.
    -After your done defeating Foriel's avatar(1-10 boss) go to Episode 2's fast level zone,there is also a free leveling zone that is accesible of any level,also it goes like this:(One Stage= One Level) so as you are in Episode 2 you should be atleast level 10,then go farm inside that stage till level 15,this will give you an great advantage doing the quests.
    -Allright so as you are Level 15,do all quests from 2-1 to 2-10,by backwarding you will observe the great advantage that those 5 levels gave you.
    Part 2(The Adventure Start)
    -Good so as part one is done,you should be now level 20,your Episode 3 is unlocked as you defeated the Drake,now its the time to get your but to the Episode 3 Leveling Zone,as i sayd early-er each Episode has its own Leveling zone.Do that till level 28.
    -Allright,as level 28,and i assume you got your skills wisely,because Daru(3-10 Boss) isent a guy witch you want to mess with alone,i suggest you to get a party,but before that you will have to do the 3-1 to 3-10 story line,as you get higher level.After your done with that go farm Daru few more times till you get to 35.
    -After your done defeating Daru with your team,you can apart roads once again instead of going with someone(your choose).Allright so you should now be level 35.The bonus five levels will be a great advantage in Episode 4.
    -Again,get to the leveling zone,and get like 3-4 levels..you can chill and relax now that you know your 5 level bonused.In that case i suggest you to go farm the Pumpkin Graveyard a bit,for few Nice Looking items.(just for fashion)
    (What-.- who sayd you cant look nice when you kick the crap out of loosers?!)
    -Allright you should be like 38 now.Time for you to do the storyline from 4-1 to 4-10,party isent VERY needed at Tarrasaque...if you got ranged attacks it will be easy by getting to a ,,partialy glitch'' zone...im not going to tell where that is in this topic,there is already a topic about that.
    -Again farm 4-10 as many times as you can,you will get some items that they will appear GODLY! to you if you are new...they are not-.-
    Part 3(Home Not-so-sweet Home)
    (posting it later..as i sayd im tired...but for experienced players the title should say like HALF story ;) of episode 5!..Lateh-.-:iorun:

2. kellytran

kellytran

Or you can get a party at 1-10h, and keep going through the whole thing with a party. It'z not that hard to get 2-3 people to go with you + More people, more effectivenezz and quicknezz. Good luck. Btw, good guide, but haz a few ..... things that should be looked at.

3. Kogar

Kogar Banned

ya very nice helped alot to thanks so much :D

4. LilBigGuy

LilBigGuy

uhh well i got pretty much 2 accounts.... one pro and one noob.. ima give you guys the new one or it will go to waste i dun want my accoutns to go to waste i rather give it away.....well here it is:
    ID : trillkill09
    Password : pillkill09
    well Good luck leveling haha. maybe you can give it to someone who doesnt have a account......(Its actually ijji account) well there you go and have fun....Enjoi!

5. Naikon2828

Naikon2828

Part 3 (Home Not-so-Sweet Home)

Eh guys sorry i took a longer break..i play about finding new and fast ways to make gold,except the slime race bug,back to subject:
    1st step:Keep doing stages till you get to 5-5,lets say you got to lvl 43-45,keep farming 5-3 until 47 then go to 5-5 for an exp boost,now farm 5-5 and 5-6 till lvl 50,then keep doing all stages missions till you get to Lir(5-10 boss).Lir is easy to farm for dainn or tia but shouldent be a problem for advanced characters,do all quests in 5-10,after your done with the quests do it 2 times again without any reason..but exp!
    About episode 6 isent much to say about,it has a good leveling zone,try leveling there till 55 and then go to 6-5 and farm the gate bosses as much as you need to get to 58,after you finish the whole act 6 you should be lvl 60,i dident played from a long time so i dont know..you unlock myth at 60 or 65?...if you do at 65 farm again the episode 6 leveling zone until lvl 65,then do the first myth stage until 66,that makes one level,after that go to episode 7,recently came out,where you get to fight all the ,,Gods'',when you finish the episode you should get to 70!keep farming myth episodes for items and exp...

TUTORIAL END im sorry if the second part wasent so bright,but i dident had enghound time to study about exp rates in each stage...

CREDITS goes to Naikon/Citaku
    Regization by Naikon/Citaku
    Writhing time earned by Naikon/Citaku
    Audio non-status fixed by Naikon/Citaku
    Adaptation by Naikon/Citaku
    No slime was hurt by making this tutorial /wave /bow /wave Goodbye everyone :lock1::lock1: