1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Megurine Luka Siggy

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by cutenica, May 1, 2012.

1. cutenica

cutenica

Hello New Here in GFX Section :)
    I Just Wanna Share What I Did Earlier

Please Comment, Share Tips in GFXing
    I'm also newbie in GFXing and I wanna learn more ^_^

[​IMG]

Here's My Other Work

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. shaheenster

shaheenster Retired Staff Member

wooe! welcome to the graphics section! hope to see some more stuff from you :)

that sig you did is pretty well done, especially for an anime tag. Only thing i would be careful with is the border which is a bit too much, and the text could use some work on it

3. cutenica

cutenica

thanks for that, sorry i know that i really suck in putting text, but i'm still a newbie, i'm still working on it :) by the way I added some siggy..

4. shaheenster

your others are pretty good too. Again as I said, I think you mainly need to work on text. Dont think of your text as just a copyright protection, but more of an detail in the signature. Take your time with it, and good text can really make or break any artwork.

try using another type of render other than anime.

5. cutenica

cutenica

0k :) could you give me some tips on choosing text fonts and on how can i blend it :)

6. xzs

xzs Moderator / .net Coder Staff Member

THiS, is good. :)

7. shaheenster

sure thing, i actually love working on text

First thing that you should remember though is that it doesnt have to do with the font. I usually use regular windows fonts, unless I have a specific look I want. Font should almost always be a plain font, because anything too fancy or dramatic becomes an eyesore.
    Second thing is that the text should always be position near or around the focal point of the tag. If it is too far away, it becomes distracting. If it is too close however, it take away the focal. so a good balance is always needed ( i think you have already figured out this though, since the position seems perfect in all your sigs )

Try to make it go with the flow of the signature. If the flow is diagonal, dont make the text going horizantal. And if you know which direction the flow is going, make it end off at that direction. A good example: if a person stares to the right, the flow would point in the right direaction, so put the words to the right of the persons eyes.

Blending the text is usually pretty easy. Just remember to put it inbetween layers. Treat it like its a part of the render.

third thing is usually just the artistic side. Look up some professionall done signatures or artworks and get some ideas from how they did their text. Anything, from little boxes, to lines, can help make a simple word into an art piece of its own.

Finally, its usually best to play around with opacity settings and colour so that it doesnt stand out too much

8. cutenica

cutenica

thanks, i will remember this :)
    anyway I added one signature, what can you say 'bout that?

9. shaheenster

Your style is really nice and Im liking that last one too.

Main problems I can see is that it is oversharpened and there is a small issue with the flow on the right side. Lighting is spot on, and text still needs some work. The text is pretty similar to the other sigs youve done so im guessing you made this a while ago?

Please do remember though that if you want to show us new signatures or artworks, make a new thread for it.
    If you keep updating a single thread, you wont get as many responses.

10. DTvn

DTvn

I like the last couple of tags :]

Watch out for oversharpening though.

11. Sixx

Sixx

all of them are nice but try something different because as far as i know here, you keep doing the same thing over and over again.
    font,ripple etc.
    anyway gj.