1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release Money Making Guide v2

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter' started by GoggleKids, Oct 22, 2009.

1. GoggleKids

GoggleKids

2/27/10
    Here is the link to my first Money Making Guide.
    [thread=317666]Money Making Guide v1[/thread]
    Note: Do not, I repeat, Do NOT bump the thread within the link that I have posted.

2/9/10
    Announcement: Due to the leakage of the carat exploit, this guide will no longer be continued.
    It will, however, be continued when and if the carat exploit gets patched. I'm not sure if people will still be needing this but, what ever.

Woot. Its been a few months since my first money making guide. It helped out a few people but with the arrival of new people to gamerzplanet, hopefully this guide will help out many more.

These are the fastest ways that I earn my carats. I hope this will do the same for you. This guide is mainly for those who doesn't know how to earn carats or they are too lazy to earn them. Seeing room entitled "Som1 gift m3 taekwondo pl0x"

1.The Boss is FIRED!
    Ever since boss mode came out in rumble fighter, you can earn some decent carats from this. Also some decent EXP points as well. What makes you add to your earnings in boss mode is the coins dropped by the bosses henchmen. This counts for the Ogre, the goblin, and the annoying goblin dog. If your in a full room (3 people) you will complete the stage quick and you will aern your carats....quick. I'd say 100 carats or more. Depending on the on your progress. What you can also do is play solo mode, but with multiclient. If you just do 1 player boss mode, you have a low chance on getting the chest. Heres what I did. I had three clients, two newly made accounts, and my main. Now, only do this if you can solo the mode all the way. Your main should be doing all the work. When you finish the game, your main will earn massive carats because of the completion and all the coins you have collected along the way. For your newbs, they will earn decent carats. Since they are newly made, the carats add up to the 2k they start with. They also get EXP points so they level up. (Note: A little EXP) Gift your main the earnings from your newbs.
    (Carat Rate = 100 carats or more)
    (Reccomendations = None)

2.Kick Butt
    As the name implies, just fight. I said this in my first guide. Rumble Fighter is a fighting game. Fighting is 1 way to earn carats. It might not look like it, but its quick. I reccomend Team Mode for this. The people in your team might be enough just to defeat the opposing team.
    (Carat Rate = 100 carats or more for winners)
    (Reccomendations = Use Glacier Stage)

3.Zombie Paradise :eyebrows:
    Now that zombie mode is here, heres one way you can earn carats. For every round of hitting and dodging zombies, you can earn about 60 carats for staying alive for a reasonable amount of time and a decent number of zombies killed. If you can kill alot of zombies, you can earn 100 carats or more. I think this is a very slow way of earning. And yet I think its fast at the same time. I don't know why. You tell me.
    (Carat Rate = 60 Carats for decent progress. 100 for excellent performance.)
    (Reccomendations = Avoid the Zombie Barf and pick-up the food)

4.Buy Carats o_o

Alright, theres only one way, ONE, that I trust and know is a legit way of buying carats. If you know about Cloud203 and [JDboy]'s site, they sell carats for a reasonable price. I guess if you spend a certain amount of money buying their carats, you get a 50k bonus for free? They accept astros or USD. If you want to buy carats with your money, I reccomend you going to their site. PM Cloud203 or [JDboy] for the site. I won't post it here because it would count as advertisement. Or just PM anyone else for the site URL. You have to sign up.
    (Carat Rate = As much you can buy)
    (Reccomendations = Don't waste their time. Really.)

5.Hacking Involved?
    If you read the title, don't start thinking about carat hacks. They don't exsist. Use the following hacks to earn carats, the hacking way.
    -Zombie Bot: Earn carats from zombie mode while you are away.
    -[JDboy] 1 hit KO: Buy his hack, and you earn fast carats in boss mode and zombie mode.

-CheatEngine in Boss: Use unrandomizer in cheat engine when in boss mode to make all monsters drop coins. (Except boss)
    -Multi Client: Use Multi-Client in ways you think can earn you carats

You can find Zombie bot, and 1 hit ko hack in my list of hacks in the stickied section.

Well, thats pretty much it. Don't start flaming me about anything in my guide. I'm just helping out the people here in GzP. This has been my second money making guide. Hope this helped. :biggrin:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. Loki

Loki

OMG NO NHAA?!?

I suggest moonlight rather then glacier for kicking butt.

You also forgot gambling rooms.

3. GoggleKids

GoggleKids

In my first guide, I added NHAA. And gambling rooms sometimes isn't legit and if your the winner, then you get good carats.

4. LoseControl

LoseControl

Gambling = fail. I've tried, the guy was like ," I gifted. Got it?"
    "No," I replied. "WTH?!" He said.
    It's a fail to gamble.

5. Cloud203

Cloud203 Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

Yeah, most gamble rooms are epic fail, so that shouldn't be included. Very good post though, many newbies will benefit from reading.

6. Loki

Loki

Since I go to high level gamble rooms they have to pay or else they will look bad. I always end up winning in 1 round demo gamble rooms.

7. abysinian

abysinian

Carat hacks do exist. For proof, there was a gem fighter guy who released his account to the public. You know how much money he had? over 2 billion carats.

Edit: I've been on the account before so i know. I have my own account with like a bunch of stuff on it now ;3.

8. Loki

Loki

who said it didn't?

9. GoggleKids

GoggleKids

Are you refering to the account kingpain?
    Yea, that dude is an arse. And carat hacks only exsist in gem fighter as of now. I never even bothered using his account because someway or the other, someone could get banned.

10. Sentient

Sentient

mind telling me his info i could use some stuff on gem

11. sagemaster2000

sagemaster2000

LMAO...

Did you really say that there are no carats hacks....lmao....so true.....................................................

12. TrIuMvIrAtE

TrIuMvIrAtE

You know goggle? i thought you would have made a more complex way of making carats, turns out this is a great post for new RF users, good post man +rep for the noobies

13. aznguy212

aznguy212

Should also add that playing KOTH DOS works also.

If you have any item that gives you extra carats while playing in a full room, you get a ton of carats and exp.

its pretty cool.

14. GoggleKids

GoggleKids

I could have made a more complex guide, but that wouldn't help some people in the community now would it? But thanks :D

@aznguy212
    I already had KOTH Dos on my first guide so there really no need to add it here. I'll just edit my post to put up a link to my first one.

It's also in my Hacks List under "Guides/Tutorials"

15. 0000000

thanks alot ^^
    im a narb that bennifited from this

16. kyougi

kyougi

THATS how they get 100% coins in boss mode lol

17. GoggleKids

GoggleKids

Uhh, What do you mean, 100% o_O
    Do you mean the coin glitch?

18. h34r72355k192

h34r72355k192

lemme edit this
    1:u cant do that ****in 2 acc earning without a 2nd comp or special hacking program ...fail
    2:u may find this amusing that mostly all noobs use this map cuz its had 1 thin bridge, 1 island, 2 side 4 dueling n escaping n... hiding but u 4got 1 thing in order to earn carat u have 2 at least touch opponent at least once n u can run 4 ur whole game n get good earning( i recommend u finish 1 full combos on some1) anyways my point is use a map without pits so u wont get kick off the map by accident or killed n chance of surviving increased
    3:lmao u dont even noe y its fast carats... another fail... .1st of all u need a good exo which can hurts high dmg with long distance like cannon barrel n try to get a good sp set. my point is a zombie game cost 250sec n earn 60carats n a normal full room pvp(which cost alots of time to fill) take same time of game but only earn 40carats which1 u think is faster? does ur teacher ever taught u how 2 count?
    4:what u did is nearly advertise n u think its not... how amusing ,another fail
    5:all these hacks is obvious isnt it? they r on the "release" posts

Conclusion: this post is a totally failure all these informations r too obvious even a super noob woulda noe in few days playing. Next time dont post something when u dont even noe that much its make u looks retarded, gay ass.

19. abysinian

abysinian

It's ironic since you talk like a retard. Atleast he contributes to the community. Besides I guess you didn't fully read his post since at the bottom even in your quote of it it says:

20. swagger10

swagger10

theres way too many scammers for there to be a gambling room

---------- Post added 01-09-2010 at 10:43 PM ----------

i wish someone made a hack that make someone not be able to scamm u