1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Naruto Battle Arena + Tut

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by zephyrsin, Aug 16, 2007.

1. zephyrsin

zephyrsin

Naruto Battle Arena Without Additional Characters

So I basically wanted to post this thread because people have been asking for Naruto Battle Arena and people don't know how to add characters and where to get characters...

The Naruto Battle Arena in this thread contains the the original beta characters, stages, and mugen as the one released on naruto.burke-works.com
    Hold on I'm uploading it right now...
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Characters include:
    Haruno Sakura
    Sasuke
    Kakashi
    Naruto
    Kiba
    Neji
    Rock Lee
    Sabaku no Gaara
    Kimimaro
    Orochimaru
    Zaku
    Uchiha Itachi
    Yondaime
    Anbu Kakashi
    Chuunin Shikamaru

TO LAUNCH THE GAME YOU NEED TO EXECUTE Naruto Battle Arena.exe or Naruto Battle Arena Debug.exe but with debug you will get lines of letters that tell you the statics but a normal person wouldn't need it so DON'T RUN THE DEBUG ONE.

NOW IT'S TIME I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO ADD CHARACTERS TO YOUR M.U.G.E.N.!!
    because people think that the characters in NBA are crappy or they just want more characters >_>

BEFORE YOU START ADDING CHARACTERS, BE SURE YOU HAVE EXTRACTED THE NARUTO BATTLE ARENA FOLDER FROM THE .RAR FILE AND YOU HAVE EVERYTHING IN THE .RAR FILE IN THE FOLDER ITS SUPPOSED TO BE IN!

1.) Alright find select.def in Naruto Battle Arena/data folder.
    2.) Open the def file with notepad or wordpad it doesn't really matter as long as you don't see any foreign letters that don't make any sense...
    3.) Now you will see something like this [​IMG]

4.) Now lets say I have a character like...a Naruto made by StickofDoom (Thanks to StickofDoom for the character) which can be downloaded here
    Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!.
    5.) Ok once you have downloaded the .Rar file. You should see just one 'Naruto' folder. Now you should drag that Naruto folder into your Chars folder which can be found Naruto Battle Arena/Chars. [If you are going to add more characters in the future, You should make sure that if you are going to have 2 folders with the same name and you want to change one of the folders so that the other folder can be placed into your M.u.g.e.n. collection, you need to also change the .def name so that it also matches the folder name or else you won't be able to play that character.]
    6.) Now that you have the 'Naruto' folder in Naruto Battle Arena in the Chars folder, you should open up the select.def file again or if you already have it open then Good for you xD! Ok now you should find the line below 'cshikamaru,random.order=2' which should be somewhere in the select.def file. NOW THIS IS A CRITICAL PART OF ADDING A CHARACTER. Now make a new line under cshikarmaru and you should type this in
    Naruto stands for the .def file name and the folder name [This is different each time you try to add a character because a different folder/def name.]
    Random stands for the stage that that character will be versused in whenever you fight that character. In this case 'Random' is a random stage and will randomly play one of the stages in your stages folder if it has been added to your 'stages' list which I could explain later. >_>
    Order=5 represents the order or rarity that that character will be fought against.(Its hard to explain) For example you will fight a order=1 character before you fight a order=2 character and so forth. The numbers can range from 1-10 but I would recommend sticking to 1-5.

Now rerun Naruto Battle Arena.exe and go to 'Training' by scrolling down the list. Now select the that is at the most bottomright-ish and you will see something like this= [It's alright if your character list goes below the screen because you can still play the characters'
    [​IMG]
    Now just select it and try out the different movelists that it has...

Now moving on to how to add stages.
    It isn't very hard to add stages once you know how to add characters, all you need to do is have a complete map and place the files in the stages folder and add something like stages/Konoha.def to select.def and you should be able to play on that map.

CREDITS

Naruto Battle Arena:
    El'Goki
    Deekman
    Hyuga
    MugenGuru
    Uchiha_Sasuke
    Koshirou
    Kaitsu Gohan
    NoNick
    Marvin

Characters:
    StickofDoom [Very good spriter/coder but doesn't wanna be famous]

ZePhYrSiN FOR THE TEXT AND TUTORIAL

PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKED IT!

DOWNLOAD FOR NARUTO BATTLE ARENA!
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service <<<<<<<<<

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  2. zeo343

zeo343

Re: >> Naruto Battle Arena [ORIGINAL] + Tut <<

Ty Zephyr this helped alot, i had no ide how to do it be4, come on guys thank him for his contribution!

3. zephyrsin

zephyrsin

oh come on i got 200 views but no thanks or comments COME ON PEOPLE if you have problems tell me or just say if its good or not >_>

4. warrez

warrez

any recommed site to get more chars? like yondaimen or something?

5. zephyrsin

zephyrsin

uhh the main site for Naruto Mugen is down but you can visit this leechers site who took some characters that were from the page but he didn't give credits...
    NARUTO M.U.G.E.N WORLD | mugen downloads
    you should know how to add characters since i taught you...

and a site for public realeased characters not just naruto
    Character Releases

and this for stuff that are publically released that are non-chars
    Miscellaneous Releases

and a good coders site...
    Anjel's Mugen Institute
    Anjel has an akatsuki screenpack which is like a mod to modify your NBA to something different (Akatsuki style)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  6. vtkhoa947

vtkhoa947

thanks alot i was lookin all over the place for how to add new characters and you did a great job on making this easy thanks again hope to see more of your advice but how do you extract from the rar files?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  7. zephyrsin

zephyrsin

lol did you just google me or something because its your first post...
    anyway to open .RAR files or .ZIP files you need WinRAR which can be downloaded here http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar370.exe just Install it and then open it with that..

8. kevinhibye

kevinhibye

wow thanks alot now i just put in lots of characters rite now i am telling my friend to upload the megaupload ones to rapidshare

9. zephyrsin

zephyrsin

huh? so you are stealing the characters?

10. kevinhibye

kevinhibye

no way i am just asking him to upload them on rapidshare cause megaupload doesnt work for me but now it does and i have too many characters so i wont need anymore

11. Lyngwo

Lyngwo

Mine always messes up even if I use the debugged one. The sound is distorted from the start but after I start playing for 2-4 minutes it just gets laggy then I get an error and it closes and my computer isn't slow or anything. Not sure whats wrong with it.

12. poiuyt

poiuyt

thnx adding the chars worked but i tried the stages cause i really want the vallt of the end and i dwed it in rar files i did add the stuff and did stages/vallyofend.def and i went back to the game to stages and the vally of end did not show up. plz help me!

13. Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Hi all

I have the last update of Naruto Battle Arena(named now M.U.G.E.N. or Naruto M.U.G.E.N.), and I've almost all characters without Deidara and others recently added..

What am I here asking is for Move Lists of the Characters of Naruto M.U.G.E.N. such as Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun, Orochimaru and others.

Thanks in advance! :yield::yield::yield:

14. data92

data92

hehe, I had this b4 ^^

Btw, any1 know where burke-works / narutomugen.tk has been moved to?
    Cant get into their websites, and I was so excited for an awsome Naruto Battle arena/naruto mugen, shippuuden. The demo was awsome. And the full game was going to be released pretty soon.

T_T
    btw here is an another site for the demo if any1 wants to try Naruto Shippuuden Mugen Demo!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  15. Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

No one has Naruto Battle Arena Moves List??? All characters please. I really need it ;)

16. Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith

Anyone can Send me Kimimaro Character? I don't have it on my Naruto Battle Arena...Or where I can download it!

17. mitjee

mitjee

I can't download from megaupload anyone have anothersite.

18. abiliopenis

abiliopenis

can u put a link to were i can download it?'?

19. adamfields

adamfields

hi, i have nba beta and cannot access the vs mode, it doesnt work for me, am i doing something wrong on it? also would you be able to tell me how to get a full version with all character updates and stages? thanks again

20. emozdashietxp

emozdashietxp

hey can u put MUGEN in a different site like filesfront