1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Naruto Movie 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by SHaW, Jun 8, 2006.

1. SHaW

SHaW Retired Staff Member

[​IMG]

Japanese Title: Gekijyouban Naruto Daikoufun! Mikazuki Shima no Animal Panic

English Title:
    The Animal Riot of Crescent Moon Island!

Theatrical Release Date:
    August 5, 2006

Information:

PLOT Summary:

Uzumaki Naruto
    , Hatake Kakashi, Haruno Sakura, and Rock Lee are sent to protect a prince during his trip around the world and see that he returns safely to his home in the Moon Country. The Moon Country happens to be really rich and as such the Prince tends to buy anything his heart desires. During his travels the Prince comes across a circus group that features a rare Sabre-toothed tiger that he just has to have, so he purchases the entire group. Suddenly a mission to protect the prince that hardly listens to anything said, turns in to a mission to look after animals and a prince that doesn't listen to what they say, and in the end somehow get them all back safely to their home country. All the while there are three mysterious Ninja wielding some frightening jutsu waiting for them. Why are they attacking them? What do they want with Team Kakashi!?!

Current Images:
    [​IMG]

OFFICIAL TRAILER:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x_abJF4gCo

Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
  2. saint

saint Retired Staff Member

this is exciting.But,would this one be better than the 2nd one or what in your opinoin,shaw?The 1st movie of naruto was better than the 2nd one in my opinion..

August.. =.="

a long way more to go..I just wished the freaking fillers would stop..

3. SHaW

I think naruto the movie 3 is going to be just ok, but I thought wovie 2 was good and movie 1 was ok as well.

I translated the storyline using google translater, which can be found on http://www.naruto-movie.com/

Translated: As for the latest duty << you see and the [zu] coming island >> are protect Oji “of the country of month”. It floats in the sea of far south, << you see and the [zu] coming island >> are as for “the country of month” super rich country. That Oji now midst of the traveling which turns in the world. It was the sufficient expectation where the duty which is given to [naruto], [kakashi] teacher, the cherry tree and 4 people of lock [ri] << looks at Oji safely and the [zu] coming island >> to accompanies and returns but is...

The country of month” method of using Oji's money exceeded the imagination of [naruto] much. If there are some which it likes with anything you insert in the hand with the money. In the middle of travelling it had appeared in the circus which was seen, the unusual animal, “saber tiger” just liked, circus group every was bought roundly with your all money. Although even simply Oji's of [wagamama] at will partner just is done is serious, in circus group the animal which does not inquire about that you say the fullest capacity. Those where as for [naruto] everyday in continuation of large panic, somehow << looks at Oji and the [zu] coming island >> to accompanies and returns...

As for having expected there, [] which is the ninja three group of people of the puzzle which works fearful patience technique

Ninja three group of people of puzzle. As for their aims of attacking to [naruto] one body!?

4. UchihaItachi

UchihaItachi Retired Staff Member

sounds cool...but will take a while to come out..Whats with all these animals..x_X whats next with naruto..triple chidori?..:p

5. k_e_i_k_u_n_1_7

k_e_i_k_u_n_1_7 Retired Staff Member

Naruto + Animals = Discovery Channel + Animal Planet

6. SHaW

I believe this movie is about summoning animals, like Naruto can summon the toad, while kakashi can summon the dog, so i guess it basically different peoples' summoned animals..w/e

7. sylv3rblade

sylv3rblade Retired Staff Member

mmm.... I hope this is better than the 2nd movie. That was crap!

8. k.cess

k.cess

i know the 2nd one was crp but like they might have improved the making of the 3rd so who knows hope it would be good xD

ps: i fink that naruto orange clothes look bare gey dont u agree..?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
  9. nardus

nardus

i watched the second movie today, That was rubbish.
    That fighting scene was way to short. also it had like bad stroy.
    Hope the 3rd one is alot better

10. cryheart

cryheart

Why hasn't naruto and his friends grow up in the 3rd movie?? You mean so much happened in a year?

11. SHaW

They are not grown up in the 3rd movie, for the reason that in the anime series, its still only the fillers and are not at the jump between the years and the kakashi arc.

12. J-xToF

J-xToF Retired Staff Member

Awsome release date. :D pokes to date. (lol its my B-day)

hope we get the sub version quite fast. :D

13. SHaW

The subgroup will wait for the dvd version to come out before subbing this.

UPDATED PLOT
    :
    Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, Haruno Sakura, and Rock Lee are sent to protect a prince during his trip around the world and see that he returns safely to his home in the Moon Country. The Moon Country happens to be really rich and as such the Prince tends to buy anything his heart desires. During his travels the Prince comes across a circus group that features a rare Sabre-toothed tiger that he just has to have, so he purchases the entire group. Suddenly a mission to protect the prince that hardly listens to anything said, turns in to a mission to look after animals and a prince that doesn't listen to what they say, and in the end somehow get them all back safely to their home country. All the while there are three mysterious Ninja wielding some frightening jutsu waiting for them. Why are they attacking them? What do they want with Team Kakashi!?!

14. deathssword

deathssword

Hmm... the plot of this seems okay, at least it sounds better than number two. Number two just blew, the animation was good, the plot was just sad, and there were very little good fight scenes. Would be nice to see Sakura, Kakashi, Naruto and some old friends doing a mission with each other again!

15. FantasyWarz

FantasyWarz

Mm..maybe they r making movies to replace the fillers?-.-

16. SHaW

They aren't making a movie just to replace the fillers, they made a movie like every summer for the past 3 years so far...

17. J-xToF

J-xToF Retired Staff Member

Yay. :D rock lee in action. ^^ will be a great movie.

18. SHaW

If Gai is in this with Rock Lee, its going to be hilarious.

19. Tong-Pak-Fu

Tong-Pak-Fu

Yea its true from my predictions it would might just be more comdedy in this movie though. First 2 movies kinda went eh hope this is alot better.

20. Higaki

Higaki

wow,one of my favourite char rock lee is in the movie,it would be fun ^^