1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Naruto: Shippūden the Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by SHaW, Apr 30, 2007.

1. SHaW

SHaW Retired Staff Member

Naruto: Shippūden the Movie Discussion

[​IMG]
    Information:
    Release date: August 04th, 2007
    Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_RjZKakrEA

Download Link: http://dattebayo.com/t/nsmovie.torrent

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2008
  2. Lumiere

Lumiere Retired Staff Member

Knowing Naruto he is probably going to cheat death

3. DeaD CeLL™

DeaD CeLL™ Retired Staff Member

He probably will cheat death, mainly because of the kyuubi which always seems to save his arse at just the right times.

If he really does die then that would be something worth seeing. All the hardcore naruto fangirls/boys would be pissed lol.

I still agree with I4gotmyId though, he will most likely cheat death one way or another...

Remember Goku from DBZ? He died about 100 times through out the series xD

4. Lumiere

Lumiere Retired Staff Member

And somehow he ends up rescued or barely alive ._.

5. DeaD CeLL™

DeaD CeLL™ Retired Staff Member

Haha yea, he's probably like VIP at king kami's place. (Not sure if thats his name, the blue guy with bubbles the monkey bleh not good with names)

If they buried naruto, as depicted in the screenie above, I'm curious as to how he gets out of the grave lol. Maybe its just a marketing scheme and thats not even his grave...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIpnb071YVM - Extended trailer if anyones interested, doesnt really show any details but still a trailer none the less. :p

6. DoomzDay

DoomzDay

i doubt its his either prolly someone else important died xD

7. SHaW

SHaW Retired Staff Member

This movie is probably about a mistaken death of Naruto. Everyone believes he is dead, but in reality is somewhere else alive and fighting someone or something.

8. Ranius

Ranius

probably.

though it would be more of a twist if he actually died. any idea when this movie is going to come out?

9. LaZzieHien

LaZzieHien

its gonna come out in japan in a year or so, so that means 2 years for us O.O

10. digislashX

digislashX

dude the extended preview is just the preview of naruto sipudden lol -_-

11. frezasaga

frezasaga

i hope the story is not spolier again............

12. Rohannesburg

Rohannesburg

im sure that naruto will come back and the movie wil be released on the 21st April, i think those ten figures are the akatsuki clan. CANT W8 FOR THE MOVIE

13. AntiBNI

AntiBNI

Nope,look closely and pause the vid and ul c that those figures are not akatsuki's.

14. OneArmedScissor

OneArmedScissor

i smell a fake death or some sort of crazy ressurection HAhaha naruto is like the main plot they would NEVER kill him off

15. garaa155

garaa155

This movie is going to be released in august 4, and Naruto is probobly going to die but someone will resurect him with the technique that that old lady used on Garaa...

16. edmund1

edmund1

naruto is not dead and plus that is from japan so how do you know that he is dead it could be made up by some1 or could be fake like this i found

http://img.youtube.com/vi/Qk7xkuBBR-k/2.jpg

and if you look at the movie when they find sasuke on a higher lvl ground like this one you will see it is fake cause this movie below sakura is already where sasuke and naruto are but above it shows she is punching through rocks to get to naruto so there it is i proved it could be fake and i have another proof if you read the book of naruto it says naruto and sasuke and sakura become hokage and naruto does not die there is proof again

http://img.youtube.com/vi/iig9azVkYVU/2.jpg

and dont ask how a loser girl like sakura becomes hokage and the best chars in naruto are naruto,sasuke,neji,gaara,rock lee

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  17. l33t ch0c0l4t3

l33t ch0c0l4t3 Banned

But at the beginning of Shippuuden 001 they see Sasuke go into Naruto and encounters the Kyuubi. And then Sasuke attacks the Kyuubi and then Naruto Shippuuden 001 officially begins where he returns to the village after training with Jiraiya for 2 and a half years. Maybe the 10 figures are the Akatsuki and also, DBZ is retarded, first he dies and gets revived by the dragonball. Then he dies and comes back for some tournement thing, where in the end the Kai guy trades his life and gives it to Goku. Really stupid stuff. Also, Naruto probably will cheat death because if he doesn't then there's not going to be an end to the series. He has the kyuubi for a reason, right? I wonder what happened after Sasuke entered Naruto's subconcious and looked at the Kyuubi. They kind of left it hanging there didn't they.

18. kackazn

kackazn Banned

that wld b so cool if we c naruto in his deamon fox form...jst cuz he never turned deamon yet,in shippuden, and cuz ero senin or pervert hermit told him not to no matr wat

19. l33t ch0c0l4t3

l33t ch0c0l4t3 Banned

He turns into the Demon fox during his fight with Sasuke on the stone figures after Sasuke goes to join Orochimaru. You can see Naruto's chakra form into a fox.

20. zephyrsin

zephyrsin

dude.....first spell right because noone wants to see 1337-speak or chat-speak or a laziness in typing...

Judging by your knowledge of Shippuden, i guess you don't read the manga yet so the first time you even get close to seeing Naruto in Demon/Kyuubi mode/form is once Naruto/Kakashi stops Deidara....