Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Naruto: Shippūden the Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by SHaW, Apr 30, 2007.

1. zephyrsin

zephyrsin

Uhhhh just a heads up...that preview of what you saw at the beginning of SHippuden will be continued again because its shown in the manga....(Im not spoiling it -.-)

And about the thing you said about Naruto fighting with Sasuke in Valley of the End, that other person was talking about Shippuden not Part 1 of Naruto
    srry for double post...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  2. Pozynax

Pozynax

Who says that the grave is Naruto's?
    All the Naruto movies so far have not chained with the series, so why should this do? It won't change the series. Cause some people only follow the series and don't watch the movies.
    Even though it is Naruto's grave. It will be a mistake or fake death.

3. mafiadon10

mafiadon10

naruto doesnt die lol, the girl that sakuras carrying around in the trailer can pridict the future... that naruto does die BUT naruto isnt normal he has the kyuubi sealed within him , sos if u kinda relised when in the trailer naruto is fighting the beast his eyes aint red so its likely she can only predict the future of normal people, there.. hit thanks

4. deltashock

deltashock Retired Staff Member

i just saw the movie 4 raw version its a cam video only gotta download it and see if he really did die or whatsoever...

5. jologs78

jologs78

when will the shippuden episode 28 be released?

6. THE--MO

THE--MO Banned

look that girls in teh movie can see in teh futher and see naruto dies that is and dream of teh futher of that girl but we wil see if the dream of her come to life

7. sysroot74

sysroot74

Chances are, he just dies, then the Kyuubi resurrects him as he lays in his grave, he comes twirling out when everyone is gone in partial Kyuubi form. Then it could go on to be, the figures sustained his Kyuubi using some form of jitsu, similar to what Sasuke did to enter Naruto's mind.

@ jologs: It already has been.

8. ImNeverNotified

ImNeverNotified

=O

OR you're all wrong. And he's caught in a genjutsu, to make him think he's dead. Hmm, no one thought of that yet?

9. kyrux4

kyrux4

erm... the movie's coming out in this late october in japan... 1 year or so my butt... go google japanese movie releases and you'll find schedule or release dates into theatres... if i had the rest of my mind focused off school, i'd buy an airplane ticket and fly over there just to see it... but o well... time 2 cry more... WHAHAHAHAH(sobb and sniff) :Cry:

10. ImNeverNotified

ImNeverNotified

>.>

If it releases in late October, you can bet on it being out in the stores near December, maybe mid-January.

And then maybe in February we'll get the subbed version. It takes a while to sub a few hour movie.

11. clonejutsu

clonejutsu

can't wait to see this movie.

12. DamiPL

DamiPL

yea me too,+ the triler looked nice

13. segicity

segicity

wow
    naruto is actuually gonna die or he gets burried but then comes to life again by the kyubbi

14. ImNeverNotified

ImNeverNotified

It's already out RAW, if any of you know Japanese, it's a must-see.

I saw it a few weeks ago. :D
    *my lips are sealed about everything, even little details ruin big parts of the movie*

15. ChaosFX

ChaosFX

Dude, Watch he like NOT die, and comes back to life and this whole long and unbelievable explanation.

and that the trailer only shows the good part..Just like I am Legend (One man left on earth)

16. gianca1

gianca1

were i can find the movie?

17. moonbraker

moonbraker

if he realy dies
    who will beat those enemies???
    if he cant who else can do it?
    i also cant wait

18. anbu_killer

anbu_killer

ive heard he doesnt actually die and its just some girl having visions of his death or something like that. but im not sure if this is true or not looks like well all have to see if he dies or not

19. sithmaster3

sithmaster3

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't youtube and veoh and all those other video places getting rid of anime because of copyright? 0.o making it harder for us to view anything until its dubed which will take....FOREVER!!!!

20. Dahiss

Dahiss

Well, he won't die :p He did learn a jutsu what can create an real copy of him.