1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

PangYa Hacking Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'Pangya' started by XxDreadfulSinxX, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxDreadfulSinxX

XxDreadfulSinxX

BIG NOTICE : The guide is old, as it seems, I had been inactive. Please use a new UCE like the Revolution Engine. I am sure that the options are similiar to the NoobEngineSE, so I won't be bothering to modify the guide. Thanks!

Also, this guide is meant for hacking education purposes. Please use this guide if you're interested in learning how to hack Pangya.

I will help you guide through how to use the hacks made by thisiswhy. I gotten permission from him to make this.
    Credits goes to thisiswhy

**Settings**
    Note : This is very important, you need to alter things here so your UCE won't get detected.
    Step 1 : Click "Configurations" on the right hand corner of NoobEngineSE.
    Step 2 : Go to the "Extra" Section.
    Step 3 : Tick "Query memory region routines", "Read/Write Process Memory", "Undo Changes to CE", "Use kernelmode debugger when possible", "nubdeal mode (Kernelmode)".
    Step 4 : Do not tick any others in "Extra" Section, click "OK" and your done.
    Please don't change Settings in game, in will result in crashing your computer or it will just restart.

Hacks Included :
    1)Fly + Spin Hack
    2)Hole in one Hack
    3)Instant O.B. Hack

Note : I did not include Tomahawk, Instant stop, Private room pass because the addresses keep changing and I play PangyaSEA, not Alba18. I also did not provide SpamMute Bypass because its easy, even nubs should know.

Materials needed :
    1)NoobEngineSE
    2)PangyaSEA or Albatross18 game client
    3)Some newbie logic.

1. Opening process through NoobEngineSE

Step 1 : Open up patcher

[​IMG]

Step 2 : Run NoobEngineSE

Step 3 : Check that the game client runs in window mode

[​IMG]

Step 4 : Click the "Game Start" button, immdiately after that quickly go to NoobEngineSE and click the "Computer" icon on the top left hand corner and scroll down fast to find a process called "ProjectG.exe", just double click it to open the process.

Notice : I cannot provide the picture for this, sorry, you will just have to figure out yourself here =P

Note : You will have to do this fast. If the game starts to load, it will have already hidden its process name on the process list of NoobEngineSE.

Step 5 : Your done! Do not close NoobEngineSE yet, you need it to hack.

2. MegaSpin + Fly Hack

Step 1 : After you did Solution 1 above, logging your SUPER NOOB Account, which will be a Rookie F with nothing.

Note : You can also use other ranks characters but you need to unequip all of their stuff.

Step 2 : To try this hack out first, you should go to Family Mode (Blue Lagoon).

Step 3 : In Game Hold down Ctrl + down until the blue dot moves all the way down.

[​IMG]

Step 4 : Alt + Tab to go the NoobEngineSE.

Step 5 : Do a full 4 byte scan for 16544. (Tick the Hyper Scan box and nothing else, click on 32-bit scan also.)

[​IMG]

Note : Terribly sorry, I can't take pictures for NoobEngineSE, once I find the problem I will edit it.

Step 6 : on the top of the "Found addresses list", there will be like 1000+ addresses. Now go back into game, move the ball all the way up.

[​IMG]

Step 7 : On the NoobEngineSE, below the "Value Scan", there is a "Shank Type" box, click the box and change it to "Increased Value".

[​IMG]

Step 8 : Click the "Neck Shank =>" beside the "New Scan" button.

Step 9 : Check it out! You will find an address which below the "Results" there will be a number like 493**.

Step 10 : Beside the "Found address list", you will see a "red-coloured cursor" button, click that to move it to "Hack list" at the bottom. Note : You must click the address 1st, then it will be highlighted, then click that button afterwards.

Step 11 : Right click the address and a box will come up. Go to "Change record" and then another box will appear, go to "Value" and change the value to 17150 or 49844.

49844 Value - It will make the ball roll like mad, even better if you put power spin on. (Front Spin)

17150 - Kinda useless if you put power spin on it, just do a pangya, it will fly extremely high, I easily get Alba on hole 15 of blue lagoon doing that.

Note : For 17150, the ball will fly further then you expected, please do not use large clubs for small distances, ALWAYS use a smaller club than the measured distance.

Step 12 : Click "OK" and you will see the value changed, FREEZE IT and HAPPY HACKING IN GAME, you will see that in game the ball will move extremely high or low, according to the Values you changed.

Step 13 : Here are the pictures!

Value - 17150 Hack Pictures :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Value - 49844 Hack Pictures :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOOK AT HOW MUCH DISTANCE IT COVERED WITH 9I POWER SPIN!

Step 14 : If you don't want to hack anymore, unfreeze the hack and change value to 49312.

3. Hole in One Hack

Step 1 : Prepare for this, it will get laggy.

Step 2 : Do the "Fly Hack + Mega Spin" until Step 10 and stop!

Step 3 : After you find the address, right click it and a box will appear. Go to "Change record" then go to "Address" and -3 from it.

Note : What I MEANT By -3 IS like for example, if you have the address like "0B51513E", you change the record for address and then -3 alphabet letters from it, take the "E" and -3 letters which will give you "B". If you guys still don't know, I might create a guide for it.

Step 4 : Go to "Change record" again and go to "Type" and change it to a "Byte".

Step 5 : Now go to "Change record" another time and go to "Value" and change it to 99 and FREEZE IT!

Step 6 : Go back into game and BINGO, if you see a black ball on bottom left that means you have SUCCEEDED, shoot anywhere and you will HIO instantly.

Warning : Do not use this for every hole or else the game will kick you to lobby for doing so many OBs.

Instant HIO Hack picture :

[​IMG]

4. Instant O.B. Hack

This only works for V.S. Mode. From what I heard this only works for Alba18, I will try find out the address for PangyaSEA.

Step 1 : Go to NoobEngineSE

[​IMG]

Step 2 : Go to the "Add new codes" at bottom right and click it.

[​IMG]

Step 3 : At address, add "008ef638".

Step 4 : Set the value to "1" when your opponent shoots, he/she will O.B.

Note : Remember to Freeze/Unfreeze when changing between values.

When you shoot, set the value back to "0"
    EVIL HACK!

5.Finished Guide

This is the end of the Guide, I might update it if there is any changes and I will make more pictures, because right now there is some problems. If you see any changes in game, please PM me or post a reply here.

Credits go to : thisiswhy, I might take some credits for making the pictures. xD If you find this useful please click the thanks button.

Side notes : Please use these hacks at your own risk, if you are afraid getting banned by GM please use a newbie account which is recommended for everyone first time trying hacks out.

Thank You!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  2. GiveUp1

GiveUp1

Re: Pangya Hacking Guide for nubs!

when i do it like that i seen no Projectg.exe

3. XxDreadfulSinxX

XxDreadfulSinxX

You need to do it quick enough before game loads, scroll up or down, just find and find until you found it and remember where you found it.

4. arty00

arty00

lmao golf hacks? xD

5. GiveUp1

GiveUp1

i do it i get to projectg.exe before it loads up then half way logging in the game closses down with i hit Earth

6. XxDreadfulSinxX

XxDreadfulSinxX

What do you mean?
    Do you mean after halfway logging into game the client closes down?
    Hmm.. I don't know the problems for this, I might need to ask thisiswhy.

7. d-tecnolife

d-tecnolife

When I click on Value in the change record, there is a beep sound and it wont let me change.

8. XxDreadfulSinxX

XxDreadfulSinxX

Problems are coming up 1 by 1.

On d-technolife problem - Did the result of the scan appear like the number 439** something like that? If it dosen't, that means you must've scnned something wrongly.

9. GiveUp1

GiveUp1

okaay.. thanks man let me no asap

10. Demonraiser

Demonraiser

Easily works for SEA, but I am having problems with Alba18...

11. thisiswhy

thisiswhy

I have heard of this problem from a few of my friends also. I havent found a fix for it yet but Id say try checking and unchecking a few more of the options in your extras tab. Sometimes the undo changes to ce thing needs to be unchecked. Hope this helps some.

12. d-tecnolife

d-tecnolife

nope... i scanned accordingly to the values you gave, in the instructions. I still didn't get a 439** value... :X

13. Demonraiser

Demonraiser

The value is always ??. When it appears on the address list its 0, then turns to ??... (Referring to the Mega Spin hack)

14. thisiswhy

thisiswhy

Have you upgraded your chars spin stat by any ammount? If so then it will use a different number then 16544 as you can now move the dot farther up and down. Tell me what spin stat you have and I'll check for the number as soon as I get my stats to that.

15. mrkaoz

mrkaoz

i still can't find the 493** ..
    when i click change the value .. it have a beep sound.. i do wat u say . but still can't ? how to solve this?

16. XxDreadfulSinxX

XxDreadfulSinxX

It is best to start a account with nothing and do the instructions given.
    If it does not work, GameGuard might have patched it or its just that the Scan Values have changed, sorry I don't play Alba18 so I cannot figure out the New Values for it. =X

17. mrkaoz

mrkaoz

but .. i playing PANGYASEA .. cannot work T_T .. i wan try

18. oStRicH-EgReT

oStRicH-EgReT

Can it work in Indonesian pangYa?

19. XxDreadfulSinxX

XxDreadfulSinxX

Hmm.. it should work if it is new and rarely patches.

20. lala1990

lala1990

are u sure the value for HIO is 99.? i pressed 99 and nothin happens..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.