Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement Pangya Private Server (Black Moon Pangya)

Discussion in 'Pangya' started by CookieCookie, Aug 16, 2011.

1. CookieCookie

CookieCookie

Hi everyone we are currently looking for new members for Black Moon Private Server. Because the Gm told us if we don't get enough players by next week, he is going to shut the server down, and I really don't want that, so I am trying to gather more people.
    This server is pretty nice because you are given 5million points to start out and inside "myroom" you already have your clothes for your character(Such as gacha sets and fairy wings, elf ears ect.) Its very good for those who are sick and tired of having to spend thousands of dollars just to get couple of sets you wanted.. But you have to earn some of your stuff which as pang and getting the newest gacha sets, by Participating in GM events. I have to stretch to you guys that EVERYTHING IN THIS SERVER IS FREE!
    pangya_000.jpg
    pangya_070.jpg

Forums: http://blackmoonserver.no-ip.info:8090/forum/index.php
    downloads: http://blackmoonserver.no-ip.info:8090/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2

"How to install:
    Run the client setup, it's in Thai, but it works like any other game setup.
    When the Client Instalation finishes, it'll ask "Play Now?", say no, and never execute the update.exe from the folder.
    When you're done installing the client, just extract the Patches on the folder you've installed the game.
    Execute the launcher "Black Moon Server.exe" to start the game (always run as Administrator if your computer blocks it).
    Future patches will be updated automatically by the launcher.
    If it tells you to execute the 'updater.exe', execute Fix32.bat or Fix64.bat depending on your computer system (32 bit/64 bit)."

WARNING!: THIS IS NOT a 24Hour server! Normally between 11AM and shuts it down around 10 PM but sometimes admin may open a few minutes to and hour sooner or later than the expected time this is the same with the closing time of the server the best way to check if the server is up is to go to the black moon forums page (where you got the download link) if the page doesnt load the servers most likely are down :)

Support Black Moon Pangya on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Moon-Pangya/267260586622157?sk=wall

THANK YOU AND I HOPE TO SEE IF NEW PEOPLE!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  2. cirrhatus

cirrhatus

can i using cheat here?

3. CookieCookie

CookieCookie

no... why do you want to cheat there when you have everything already?

4. renmiko

renmiko

5. Kombination7

Kombination7

Um... yea, most of the Pangya Private Server doesn't have Game Guard on. So you can pretty much cheat using Cheat Engine, Moonlight Engine or something else that works with the version of the private server.

6. CookieCookie

CookieCookie

7. shahrabeen

shahrabeen

this looks really good :)
    how much players do you need?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  8. renmiko

renmiko

hmm... cant download >_<

9. Dogboy12

Dogboy12

:ugh:how do you expect people to dowload and play when server is is off half the day admin making bad mistake should be open so people could register or keep website open for downloads

10. charshe

charshe

i cant dl the client from megaupload... can u upload it at mediafire?

11. Kombination7

Kombination7

I guess the GM shut down the server... Cause I can't even get into their website, and usually the linked always work.

12. shahrabeen

shahrabeen

i cant get on it either >.<

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Heres a video of how to install it if anyone needs to know
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNSOrCA-Phw

13. renmiko

renmiko

hire some admins or staffs to help this server on!..

14. kentjan07

kentjan07

why i cant download this game anyone give me some link like mediafire,megaupload thnks....

15. Kombination7

Kombination7

The Link still doesn't work, if you guys wanted to play some Pangya Private Server. Go to Pangya Chaos, here's the link www.pangyachaos.com

16. shahrabeen

shahrabeen

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

But cookies server sounds more fun.. no offense

17. aviian

aviian

Where can i download this game ?

18. GlowingCandy

GlowingCandy

I have to agree with Dogboy12. They should keep the servers up all day for new people to download, register and play. How do you expect new people to join? Some people can be up until 1am in the morning and wanting to play Black Moon Pangya. If they can't do that then they should at least keep the forums open so we can download the game.

19. supersonicxxx

supersonicxxx

well if it is not a 24/7 server i dont want anything to do with it i dont care if all the items are free im not wasting my time downloading the client just to have to wait another day to play it or if i get off work to late and i wanna play he/she shuts the server down forget that no thanks go ahead and shut it down sorry :/

20. ZeiAkabane

ZeiAkabane

@Complainers/Haters, etc.:
    QQ more.

Either you deal with a non-24/7(it seems like it's 24/7, inmyhonestopinion) server or go back to United or something. As of 11 days ago, Pangya Chaos is now down until further notice due to:
    >Players always complaining about the server being down
    >More players not appreciating Amy(GM over there)'s work
    >And also more players not caring about Amy's health

So really, not my fault we can't do what you want us to do, etc.