Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Post Your Clan Here

Discussion in 'Cross Fire' started by GoldenEagles, Aug 15, 2010.

1. johngon

johngon

2. whisperinear

whisperinear

SiLeNtSteP " we are from CROSSFIRE PHILIPPINES

Recruiting CFPH players to our clan ---> http://cf.ph.gameclub.com/main/cfmain.asp

Requirements:
    *Skiller
    *Cool Moves
    *S.F.C `n UP
    *Good at listening the FooT SteP
    *Apply
    :D

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  3. RedSpot

RedSpot

4. DfDemon

DfDemon

The Df Clan which stands for divine forces is for xbox 360. We are looking for members to join. We are considered a none competitive clan but will have some competitive matches. For more information reply here or message me at eG Troll.(p.s im not a troller it was just a dumb name and eg was old clan i left to start Df)

5. afa510

afa510

6. mabe211

mabe211

ClanName:BlackHitmanz
    Members:16
    Record:6/1
    Leader:Johnlemuelpanis*fb-johnlemuelpanis@yahoo.com
    Sali na kau mga crossfire players para clan war kaagad bilis!!!! accept agad

7. elturki2020

elturki2020

New Clan Called
    [CF]PhantomS
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [CF]PhantomS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< best pro Egyption clan apply if u are a pro player!!! and if u are knife or zm pro=D<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,*

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=264286
    :eyebrows::eyebrows:::lalala:::eyebrows::eyebrows:​

8. Team_Protential

Team_Protential

Team_PROTENTIAL is a gaming community for Xbox, Playstaion & PC gamers. Team_PROTENTIAL was founded as a clan when a group of gamer's got together to have a good time & then formed into a casual/competitive gaming community. Team_PROTENTIAL supports all games including Call Of Duty, Minecraft, Halo. Team_PROTENTIAL is looking to take gaming to the next level with there member's!

Team_PROTENTIAL
    has to much to offer to it's member's. Team_PROTENTIAL has a Squad system in place so that member's with similar gaming styles can play together. Team_PROTENTIAL offer's the PRO Room to it's more competitive gamer's. We also Sponsor contests with prizes.

Team_PROTENTIAL does not tolerate any drama or disrespect towards it's members. Why wait any longer? Fill out our application & Join today!! www.teamprotential.enjin.com & Follow Us on Twitter @Team_PROTENTIAL

9. ilovetoshout

ilovetoshout

What is a clan i kinda new?

10. crossfires

crossfires

11. lanz21

lanz21

Need CLAN members!...

NOTVIRGIN

Bar UP lang!..Apply lang poh...200+ member!..

12. EoC Phoenix

EoC Phoenix

Are you looking for a clan where you can play your favorite 360 games with other people that enjoy it as well? Well look no further! We here at EoC strive to have members for just about every 360 multiplayer game! To join our growing clan goto www.eaglesofthecovenant.webs.com after you have done that message me on Xbox Live: ToD Resurrector. If you have any questions leave me a message. Also if you want to follow EoC on Twitter it is @Pro_EoC.

13. EgyxNono

EgyxNono

.:GameOver:. Recruitment Thread

[​IMG]

A Little About The Clan:

We are an active group of people from many places in the world, We clan war often and are looking to go down in both clan war rank and overall clan rank. We are looking for people that will be loyal and stay to the clan. We are well known throughout the community as both good and bad figures, but we hope to be seen as one of the best pub clans out there. Though not as skilled as some, we hope to focus ourselves to be better teammates and friends for each other. If you have any other questions, please feel free to message me .
    Our page can be found Here and we look forward to seeing your application! Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Clan Requirements:
    • Must Have A 1.0 KDR Or +Above
    • No Hacking
    • Must be Mature
    • Must Speak English
    • Must Have Ventrilo (Ventrilo Information Is In The Clan Messages)
    • Must Be Active (We give members ONE weeks before they are kicked from the clan unless if you let us know that you will be inactive)
    • Respect All Members, LT’s, And Leader
    • Clan Wars Are A Privilege Not A Right, Do NOT Rage Quit From A Clan War
    • Mumble Is A Must For Clan Wars
    • No screaming, Yelling, Or Crying on Mumble

Our Brother/Sister clans:

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=152769

14. blink2626

blink2626

Killeron1
    is Recruiting new members.. join now! Crossfire Philippines .. :smokin::drum:

15. Razzii13

Razzii13

We are a gaming clan who wish to bridge all genres and platforms. There are no restrictions here whether you play WoW on PC or Ghosts on PS3 you are welcome to apply to join.

Our aim is not to be the best or highest ranking clan in the world, it is simply to have a varied collection of gamers come together and have fun and to make sure that no matter what your playing or on what platform, you always have a team mate to fight alongside you.

If your interested apply here...
    http://alphaxiii.webs.com/

16. TheLlama

TheLlama Guest

My clan: Assasin_Golems
    Info: We are really in need of players to join because all of the members now think that they are such a big deal so if I tell them to do something they get all mad and leave the clan. When you join you get auto elder, but still must donate that more than you receive. You should be respectful.
    Problem: no one listens and there's only 6 people. Please give me advice and if you can join my clan I am in real trouble. Please help :pray: :noidea::noidea:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  17. xfiftix

xfiftix

Please i need member my clan name is : HIGH Leader: -wiz.?

apply plz

18. iNakanoAzusa CrossFire Ph

19. Fr0stGFX

Fr0stGFX

GhostDestroy CFPH

20. Ticota

Ticota

Join $TheFlock$ this is a clan for all trophy levels. Check us out