1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Greetings!

Please take 1 minute to read before you post your private section links here!

1) Constantly update your Advertisement properly. Eg. Posting updates for your server, etc. (Do not just type the word "BUMP")

2) Do not add in any shortcuts link (for cash) advertisements in your ads. We deem this as a "Earn Cash Advertisement URL" and you will be infracted/banned for this.

3) You would need to add a backlink to our website anywhere that is visible on your website. Your advertisement will be deleted if you have failed to do this. ( I think it is fair to exchange link for your advertisement on our website. ) You can simply paste this HTML.

< a href="http://www.gamerzplanet.net">GamerzPlanet< /a> (Without space)

Good luck in your servers!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement Private Server Advertisements!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Private Server Discussion' started by SN1P3R K1NG, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SN1P3R K1NG

SN1P3R K1NG

Okay i have been browsing this section for a couple days now and i see more and more private server advertisements popping up and nobody really giving clear instruction on where to post these threads..

This is where i thought i could be useful and tell you people that there IS a section for posting advertisements.. I know you may not have found it as you may think it is a little hard to see, but it is infact VERY easy to see if you actually look for it..

The place to post your server advertisements is http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/runescape-private-server-advertisement/

I hope this gets stickied so that people may actually read this and post in the right section.

It should clear up quite alot of the wrong section threads that are posted here :)

PS. There should be mods looking around and pointing people in the right direction (Not raging against mods here)
    Warnings and infractions should be given out if they do not follow the rules of this section as of right now i see no action being taken to ensure people are posting in the right section.

PPS. Before you flame me saying "There is a link to the advertisements at the top of this section" I know this but it still seems that many people pay NO attention to this whatsoever and continue to post in the wrong section.. By creating this thread I am hoping to try and stop these wrong section posts, nothing more nothing less..

Edit: I WILL be reporting all posts that arent in the correct section.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. The Rejected

The Rejected

Hey man, It's Mod Harrison. Just gonna let you know, no one is going to listen now matter what you do/say. Only way to fix this is for you to become a Mod. If you want to that's fine by me ill vouch for ya. I would have become one and fixed that problem but I did some dumb shit. Glad to see someone be active in this section after I moved out.

Best of luck

3. SN1P3R K1NG

SN1P3R K1NG

I would love nothing more to be a mod but as it stands I'm pretty sure that is very unlikely. I am still only trying to do my best to keep the forums neat and threads in the right section.

Anyway thank you for your support on this, I just want to do what I can to help the GzP community.

4. SN1P3R K1NG

SN1P3R K1NG

Bumping this since it is not stickied in hope that people will actually read it before posting an advertisement.

5. Sv3nt3k

Sv3nt3k Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

Stickied for now if it'll help. Just report the post and it'll be moved, you needn't generate an automated message for each thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.