1. Greetings!

Please take 1 minute to read before you post your private section links here!

1) Constantly update your Advertisement properly. Eg. Posting updates for your server, etc. (Do not just type the word "BUMP")

2) Do not add in any shortcuts link (for cash) advertisements in your ads. We deem this as a "Earn Cash Advertisement URL" and you will be infracted/banned for this.

3) You would need to add a backlink to our website anywhere that is visible on your website. Your advertisement will be deleted if you have failed to do this. ( I think it is fair to exchange link for your advertisement on our website. ) You can simply paste this HTML.

< a href="http://www.gamerzplanet.net">GamerzPlanet< /a> (Without space)

Good luck in your servers!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Project-Xelios 718/742

Discussion in 'RuneScape Private Server Discussion' started by Jamietomlin123, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Jamietomlin123

Jamietomlin123

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!!

2. Sealy

Sealy Guest

3. Jamietomlin123

Jamietomlin123

4. Jamietomlin123

Jamietomlin123

5. Jamietomlin123

Jamietomlin123

Bump da thread!
    Bump da thread!

6. Jamietomlin123

Jamietomlin123

Bump,

looking for players!

7. Jamietomlin123

Jamietomlin123

Bump!

Need new players to join

8. Jamietomlin123

Jamietomlin123

Hi,

As some of you may be aware I have recenetly brought back Project-Xelios for the summer to see how it goes. You can play by visiting Project-Xelios - Private server revolution and downloading the client.

The server and website has actually been on for about 2/3 weeks but I had some college work to finish to allow me to break up for the summer but they delayed in a few weeks but I am now 100% fully done and raring to go!

Hope to see you online on either the forums or server.

9. Jamietomlin123

Jamietomlin123

I recently brought Project-Xelios back online but I had to turn if offline because of a few problems which I had at homebut the server is now back online and you can find the client at www.xelios.co.uk

Whilst we are using our old version of our source we will be reducing all donation prices and running more deals In-Game to fund help and progress on the new version to better the experience of playing Project-Xelios.

Hope to see you online!

Kind regards, Jamie.