Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Ps3 or 360?

Discussion in 'Console Discussion' started by hotty08, May 27, 2009.

1. r2k

r2k Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

That's a fairly typical (and stupid) way to justify your purchase. You're happy to pay additional money for the same experience? Wow, okay then. I guess by very definition, you are a sucker of a consumer.

It should also be noted that PS3s generally don't break down in 2-3 years.. The incidence of failure is much, much lower than 360. That's a fairly silly reasoning to fall back on.

2. Krnboy323

Krnboy323 Retired Staff Member

although i only read the quote and havent researched the conversation further, i think r2k pretty much freakin owned you.

question: i like 360 better. but ps3 is also not very far down my list.

3. NarutoFr3ak

NarutoFr3ak

yeh i got bad news for ya man my friend owns both a ps3 and a xbox 360 and he had both pretty much when they came out and his power supply for his 360 busted in one year of usage and he got the 3 red rings of death TWICE while his ps3 still remains intact... so dont go crying out that ps3 will break down cause it wont.

and btw i have a job and im in college at the same time... what have u been doing with ur life lately eh! so dont go saying most of us dont have a job when u dont know squat

oh heres another little news for u HOW IN THE WORLD CAN U BUY A PS3 WITH NO MONEY it cost more than a 360 and well worth the extra bucks... so think before u post something.

4. lhish19

lhish19

I very very much agree:peace:

5. zahid27

zahid27

I don't wanna argue with you since you're cool but explain what is wrong with the PS3's gaming system cause I dont have either since my PS3 broke and I might consider getting a 360.

6. [BiGDADDY]

[BiGDADDY]

ill go for 360

best games!

best grphics!

best online gaming!!!

[​IMG]
    +rep is appreciated

7. Neoman

Neoman

8. NarutoFr3ak

NarutoFr3ak

im not sure if i should post this here but here goes... can u tell me whats ur psn account just post me privately if u wish and ill give u mine and thx for agreeing man doesnt happen much often lol:roll:

9. Timmyomg

Timmyomg

360 awsome games etc. =P

10. alioni

alioni

xbox 360 owned one have to say sucks after a month of gaming the RROD made me pack that console repair it and sell it then i bought a ps3 way better than xbox 360 and i even dont have to pay to play online so

PS3 ROCKS , XBOX 360 WAY TO MUCH SUCKS :D

11. redyelloweye

redyelloweye

i would say ps3 cause all my friends at school say it has better graphics etc.

12. u54222

u54222

Personally, I have a desire for the Xbox 360, and I'll argue for it:

You people have a PS3 as a preference and your arguments subjects about purchasing money for online services and the fact that it breaks down easily, well here's my reasoning:

Purchasing:
    -You're going to pay for internet service right? Add $7-$8 a month, or $60 a year, it's not too much if you consider.
    -Every game you buy on the first day, you receive a 48 hour trial, that's fair if you want to play online.
    -Microsoft pays for exclusive contents, MW2 Stimulus and Resurgence Map Packs, are great (and the only) examples, at least you're able to purchase them earlier.
    -Microsoft usually gives discounts, well for online purchases, hoping you're 18 and older.

System Malfunctions:
    -Depends, did you buy Arcade, Pro, or Elite? If you bought Elite, and it broke down, you might want to use it less, because, you're a terrible-
    -You can fix it manually, it can take a long duration of time, but it'll be worth it, rather than paying $150 and receiving a 1 month card. That's your last resort.
    -Don't overuse it, or hit it.

I prefer FPS games, and Xbox seems to have them in high quality, but then again, PS3 has the really good ones...I just like the Xbox in my opinion.

13. The_Epic_Medic

The_Epic_Medic

I'm going with u54222 on this one. I know you have to pay to play Xbox 360.
    But its only $26 for 3 months. And like 48$ or something for a year.
    IMO I've thought about getting the PS3 before but
    After alot of stuff I realised that Xbox 360
    Was better for me. Idk how tho.
    So yeah. I recommend Xbox 360
    But that's just what I think
    The choice is yours.

14. Predator

Predator

I would say PS3. BTW this would have been easier if you made a poll for it.

15. ZephyReaver

ZephyReaver

16. riddles

riddles

360, more people i know have one which leaves more choice of what i can play with who and whether or not i have to leave my house for it

17. jpstriker

jpstriker

i prefer 360...
    coz the games rocks!!! just like ur in part of the game

18. CyberPlay

CyberPlay

19. OreoColored

OreoColored

Each console has better graphics for certain games , Ps3 actually has most exclusives such as GOW3 , MGS4 , LBP , Ressistance 1&2 , Killzone
    Uncharted and much more the 360 has Gear of war 1 & 2 , halo 123.. , Mass effect , Forza , Fable , Scene it lol , but not much more. I do have to go with 360 though because i hate the ps3's controls and controller and the 360 has a much better gaming experience , even though you pay 50$ atleast its for quality.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  20. 1Aaron

1Aaron

I say 360, I like the controller and gameplay experience.

I hate Ps3 cause that's where all the noobs roam, in my opinion. Ps3 is where all the 11 year olds get together and scream in-game like little choobs. On 360, people actually have the nerve to tell little kids to shut up.