Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

>>Read This<<

Discussion in 'Members Feedback' started by Sv3nt3k, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sv3nt3k

Sv3nt3k Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

I'm going to consolidate the rules and add bits of information. We're still going to keep the same format that Steve posted in the other thread. Follow it completely:

• Scammer's GzP Username.
    • Scammer's email/contact info (MSN/AIM/XFIRE)
    • Link to the thread involving the scam.
    • Proof: Videos, pictures, NO TEXT COPIES!

Screenshots are required when making a thread. I'm also going to push for you all to record your transactions. Doctoring photos is easy but you need to have a really high-leveled agenda to doctor a video to try and make it convincing. I will ignore all threads that just post text logs and immediately close the thread. I'm not going to waste my time with that.

There will be no polls in this section. They provide no benefit and this section is strictly for sharing good and bad transactions, not what the people think.

In the end, it is up to you as the end-user/trader to ensure things are logged, captured, and recorded and that your trade is successful. Do your research, take extra precautions, use methods to validate who you're trading with, and talk to users who have a high reputation with MM'ing a trade. And if you're just not sure to trade, then don't do it. If you conducted a trade, got scammed, and didn't take it upon yourself to get proof, don't come posting here as it is entirely your decision to make that trade.

Lastly, I work at my own pace but I will try to check this section every day or every other day. GamerzPlanet is not on my priority list as I am a Senior in College and have extracurricular activities to tend to. If you do your part to help me out by following these guidelines, I can help you. If I missed something or a thread needs attention, please feel free to send me a private message. That's probably the best way to say, "Hey, I need you to look at this thread."

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.