Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Suggestion Rep trader report forum.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by [MOP]Nessy, Oct 24, 2010.

1. [MOP]Nessy

[MOP]Nessy

Well instead of people reporting rep traders in a thread, why not just add a forum, kinda like the one when you apply for mod. In there they just fill out who did it and a link to the post or a picture.

2. Krnboy323

Krnboy323 Retired Staff Member

When you said forum section, i didnt agree but having a form to fill out would be more convenient to the mods.

3. Entropy

Entropy Retired Staff Member

Don't think that is necessary. Although it saddens me to say, most people create GzP accounts for a quick buy/sell, they are generally not concerned with the reputation system. That being said, there are only a handful of people that abuses the system. There is no need for a forum for something of this magnitude.

4. SteveSOSP3

SteveSOSP3 Retired Staff Member

Mainly those who play SoldierFront or GunZ.

5. Krnboy323

Krnboy323 Retired Staff Member

Actually everyone stopped now since a couple people were infracted. There is barely any rep abusers anymore.

6. SteveSOSP3

SteveSOSP3 Retired Staff Member

That's because I stopped looking for them.

I'm sure if I were to run through my lists again I can find another set of people.

7. demaxiya

demaxiya

Nothing more than buy the game skins or game weapons can makes player excitement,and buy a weapons or a skin is a cool thing to player.it’s a good chance that i will tell you

a ordinary but unique store,that store are delivery so fast and goods true value.Many friends around me are buy some weapons or skins in there store,and now,i will share the

link to you:http://www.csgo4sale.com/.or you can search the keyword csgo4sale in google!

Buy CSGO Skins