Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Report Rep Traders Here

Discussion in 'GamerzPlanet Discussion' started by r2k, Aug 31, 2010.

1. r2k

r2k Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

It is nigh impossible to police rep trading without relying on individual reports (and obvious threads that blatantly ask for it, of course). Having said that, I'd like to create a single point of contact for all individuals to report rep left by any particular user and we'll look into it, dock their reputation points and infract them.

So, please reply to this thread with a screenshot of the rep requesting that you return their rep.

We will delete posts that have been dealt with.

3 people like this.
  2. r2k

r2k Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

This thread is not a public referendum on what constitutes a rep trade. If you wish to come to a community decision on that, open another thread. Unless you have a rep trader to report, your post will be deleted and you will be infracted for spamming. This is the second and final heads up in this thread (I just removed the other one).

3. CHiCKEN

CHiCKEN

Here's someone right here.

[​IMG]

4. dragonkero

dragonkero

[​IMG]

AznSouljaZ

Would probably be smart to also check who his rep traders were and check their +reps

5. maramizo

maramizo

[​IMG]
    Obvious signature.

6. Python

Python

Well since dragon and maramizo posted that. Here is another one. I did tell sushi to remove the 'Always rep back' part. He either ignored it or didn't see the post.

[​IMG]

And this

[​IMG]

You should check all their reps and see who traded with them.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  7. Rinzler

Rinzler

8. dragonkero

dragonkero

9. Bch_slap3d

Bch_slap3d

10. iAmDeejay

iAmDeejay

not exactly sure where to post this... but this seems like the most creditable place.

basically, a guy got mad 'cause i wouldnt go first in a trade. i stated the fact that i have a positive rating on gamerzplanet for a very similar trade, compared to him not having any rating at all, meant i was more trustworthy than him. he then sent me two completely falsified 'itrader rating notifications' saying i was a scammer. and this is the proof, in the form of the MSN convo we had, with him saying he was gonna mess up my ratings (and then declaring he wrote another falsified report against me).

kris.jpg

kris2.jpg

i have, obviously, not dealt with him as he point-blank refused to go first, even (suspiciously imo) offering to pay almost double the rate i was giving him per flyff perin if i'd go first.

could you please remove the falsified ratings? i have never scammed anyone in my life (despite multiple opportunities - i've done several trades before, two of which have been from this website (but only one guy gave a rating :( ), and could you also ban this guy from making new accounts? i'm sure you guys have his I.P. logged or something..

thanking you in advance,
    iAmDeejay

11. Frost Hell

Frost Hell @Only-God-Know@

please note : this thread just for report rep trader.

unrelated post will received infraction 5 points (no expired)

12. casper6131

casper6131 Guest

gvkvgtkluh

13. HackerEmir

HackerEmir

thanx thanx tahanx