1. Greetings!

Please take 1 minute to read before you post your private section links here!

1) Constantly update your Advertisement properly. Eg. Posting updates for your server, etc. (Do not just type the word "BUMP")

2) Do not add in any shortcuts link (for cash) advertisements in your ads. We deem this as a "Earn Cash Advertisement URL" and you will be infracted/banned for this.

3) You would need to add a backlink to our website anywhere that is visible on your website. Your advertisement will be deleted if you have failed to do this. ( I think it is fair to exchange link for your advertisement on our website. ) You can simply paste this HTML.

< a href="http://www.gamerzplanet.net">GamerzPlanet< /a> (Without space)

Good luck in your servers!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

RscSlay - Runescape Classic Private Server (Brand New)

Discussion in 'RuneScape Private Server Discussion' started by matty matt, Jan 13, 2016.

1. matty matt

matty matt

[​IMG]

Focus on greatness!
    Client Features
    resizeable client with 4-5 options.
    pk menu upon entering wilderness.
    precise level counter

Server Features
    8 Quests (possibly more in the future)
    all working skills (21 skills)
    pking skill
    slayer skill
    runecrafting skill

A centralized Edgeville to group the community together. This includes spots to mine, smith, fish, slayer tasks, and do herblaw.
    A new area called the Arachnid Nest -- get here by entering the cave in edgeville to fight some spiders or mine some essence.
    Death match arena with 4 separate rooms for fights -- safe to walk in until in a death match for spectators.

Capture the Flag Events
    Lottery Events
    Many events that can be hosted.

This server will have a great balance to build a great economy.

The Website
    RscSlay - oldschool runescape

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ps. I will update this thread as needed.