Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Problem Scammed by Corean1994

Discussion in 'Members Feedback' started by tempsilk0, Jan 30, 2014.

1. tempsilk0

tempsilk0

User: www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/corean1994-3645444.html
    Thread: http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...corean1994-wtb-tera-gold-on-mt-server-na.html

This user contacted me through Skype. Here is his Skype profile:

[​IMG]

To confirm that this was actually Corean1994, I asked him to send me a PM through GzP. Here is the image of my inbox:

[​IMG]

To summarize what happened, this user contacted me on Skype to purchase TERA gold. We agreed to make this 3 transactions at $200, $200, and $170. I met him in-game and gave him the gold first. He claims that he sent me the money through Paypal using an e-check.

It has been 5 business days and I have not received any money. Here is an image of the latest activity in my Paypal account:

[​IMG]

As you can see, none of the numbers match what he claimed to have sent. Here is the screenshot he provided to me claiming that he sent the money.

[​IMG]

There are several reasons why I think this screenshot is fake. The date format doesn't match what Paypal displays and the name/email column usually displays the person's real name.

During our conversation, there are several times where he stops replying to me for long periods of time. After a while, I got the suspicion that he was trying to fake screenshots, hence why he took so long to reply. Here is the entire conversation:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]